Today was the day. I was packing my stuff to go to Pennsylvania with my mom. My mom works as a clothes designer. Since my dad died three years ago I have had to travel with my mom for her stupid magazine but, the thing is we're not coming and going to Pennsylvania oh no. We're staying there. The neighborhood where I live is awful. There is no one my age and I get bullied for my style and my looks, it's just plain awful. So, my mom decided to move. We're leaving tomorrow. I will miss my room, where I talk to all my friends on Skype, laugh, and cry. At least I won't get bullied, right?

***************************

It was the next morning at 6:30am. I was heading downstairs to make some breakfast. My mom was in the kitchen reading what looked like one of her magazines again.

"Hi mom," I say with a morning voice.

"Hi Chloe, get your breakfast and then run up and get dressed, we have a very busy day ahead of us," she says to me in one of those "hurry up, do what you're told, and get a move on" voices. I quickly got my breakfast and went upstairs. I changed into my danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil top with a pair of jeans and converse. I straightened my long brown hair and put on a bit of make up, only lipstick and mascara. When I was done, I walked into my mom's room and told her I was ready. We walked out into the car and put all of our luggage into the trunk. We entered the car and bucked our seat belts.

"Here we go," She says as we drove out of the neighborhood....the place I called my home for 15 years of my life.