Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me

By  edovefromVenus_

Ongoing

"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" I hollered as tears slowly escaped my eyes. "Were your feelings for me ever real?"

There wasn't even a trace of an apologetic expression on his face as he tucked his hands in his pockets, before he gave a nonchalant shrug.

I controlled the urge, not to smack him on the face for everything that he'd done to me.

A few seconds passed before he finally spoke. "It's not my fault that you fell for me in the first place." he justified as he took a few steps forward, closing the gap between us.

I unstably took a few steps backwards on the concrete as hot tears continued to fall from my eyes."

. . .get away from me you bastard. . . don't you dare come near me." I whimpered. "You're nothing but cold hearted."

*. *. *. *. *.

Two years ago, Emery Roy was tragically exposed to what some could call an intense betrayal and she had Dean Darnell to thank for all of it.

Everything went downward spiral, after they started dating. What appeared to be a match-made in heaven, turned from blissful to disastrous the moment Dean humiliated Emery in front of the entire school, leaving her completely heartbroken. So to avoid him at all cost, she did what any person would do: transfer school.

Fast forward two years later. What happens when she's returning back to Roosevelt High for the first time during senior year? She only has one task: avoid Dean and face her obstacles.

The only questions are will she succeed her task or will she get fooled again? Read to find out on 'Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me'