Pisces

Pisces & A-type
February 19 - March 20

for Men
Personality: You are a quiet and reserved person. This is the reason why people label you as being feminine all too often. You don't like to be the center of attention at social gatherings but quietly retreat back to make sure that someone else is in the spotlight. People will take advantage of you because you are too shy to say what is on your mind. So be strong to take your stance.

Love Tendency: The romantic side of you hardly fades, even as you get older in your years. You get so caught up in your love interest that you often aren't able to concentrate on other important matters. In other words, you really fall hard for her. Dating would be a lot easier if you find the courage to approach the woman.

Life: You're truly far from being selfish. When there is opportunity lurking around the corner, you rather give the chance to the person next to you than take it for yourself. The most suitable career would be in mass communication or the in the Arts. You're such a flexible character that you'll be able to work at a 9 to 5 job and work independently at the same time.

for Women
Personality: People find it easy to ask you for favors because you hardly deny them. This will just make your life more complicated. There are certain situations when you have to say "no." You come off as an angel but it will be to you disadvantage because people can easily deceive you. Try not to trust everyone you meet.

Love Tendency: Being in love is the ultimate piece of happiness for you. The romanticist that you are, nothing else could replace this precious and beautiful feeling. You are naive and think that all men are trustworthy. There should be more scrutiny when you meet new men. Don't get married too early because there is a possibility that you will step to the altar for the second time.

Life: You don't have to worry about big calamities in life, especially with the financial matters. There'll always be a way to survive these problems. You also possess a talent that shouldn't go to waste. Put it into good use and you will achieve success in that field.

Match

Good Match: O-type and AB-type Cancers, Taurus and Capricorns are people that will bring you a lot of bliss. These three signs are able to guide you in amazing ways. Partners who will not betray are A-type Taurus, O-type Scorpios, and AB-type Pisces.

Bad Match: B-type Sagittarius and Gemini easily break promises and don't even feel guilty about that. They are trouble for you because what you will feel is betrayal.

______________________________

Pisces & O-type
February 19 - March 20

for Men
Personality: You're a peaceful and emotional person who combines the two to a positive level. Another great attribute is that you are very honest to yourself. You are willing to fix the problems about you to become a better person.

Love Tendency: There's this great aura about you that you don't even have to move and women will approach you first. Your laid back attitude is priceless in the game of dating. You don't even have to make the initial advancement for dates but you will go through many relationships. Many of them of them will be more for fun than any serious affair.

Life: You tend to be more comfortable working in an independent environment, rather than settling for a regular salary occupation. Your creative nature tends to lead to a field where it involves the Arts. The problem that you will run into is that you love to start a project but you need to work on your persistence to be able to finish it, too. You also get bored of things too easily, which you have to be able to control.