Other half

Today we will talk about 'the other half'

2.500 years ago while Platon was trying to explain the mystery of human nature called 'love' wrote a well known book.The myth he wrote from Aristophanes who tries to explain human nature and its adventures goes like this;

At first people were spheroids beings of both sexes,with 2 faces,2 private parts,4 hands  and 4 legs.Round and when they wanted to run they were spinning. Those beings were so strong that Gods started to be afraid of them and Zeus decide to split them by hitting them with a lightning.

Since then,according to Platon,people are half ,like those beings,trying to get back at their  original form by searching their other half.The lust for the whole and the urge to return to our primary nation by joining the two halves to make the whole called love.

And the question is;Is somewhere in this world our other half?And if it exist,how will we understand who they are?And if we figure it out,will we be able to stay with them?

We want to find that person that despite everything,the fights and the misunderstandings,will be able to make us feel secure and happy.

We do not ask much,the only thing we want is for you to be able to do that even for once.

If you do...You have us and our hearts :)

Till next time,

Georgia xoxo