Captive(Hercules Revenge)

Chapter 1: I Meet the Sun

Percy Pov

I was blinded by this luminous high voltage light then abruptly this man with a nice slight tan,crystal blue eyes,skinny posture,radiating smile,and most of all his powerful aura sourinding him.

He comes swiftly towards us with such perfected body movement.He then delicately opens his mouth with an angel like voice pouring out and says," I'm Apollo here to ask of you a request from the almighty Zues".

I nodd totally unsure about this high demand.My brother just stood there frozen gaping like he just won a million dollars.I clapped in his ear quite loudly and he freaked out by slapping me on the face hitting my now strawberry red mouth.

"Sorry brother"

Apollo then asks"Do you accept this quest?"

Curiousty then gets the best of me"Yes ,Why does thy mighty lord wants us simple mortals?

"Thy said he wanted you all because he wanted faithful,loyal,and most of all strong mortals.

Now that I think about it I ask," What is this quest about?"

Apollo then softly replies,"Thy wants you to save Hera from her cage that Hercules set her up in.It's at Hercules pillars in the Meditterain.

"How will we get there Kaden and I?"

"Ahhh my silly mortals you will not go there right away you will need to train first demigod style but before this we need to go to the Empire State Building first.