chapter 8

i wake up.i still have bandages so i cant were a crop top so i where a superwomen shirt with shourt shourts.i grab my purple purshand head down stairs.Zoey is on the couch whatching some skydosemiecraft do not laugh.I walk to the kichen and make myself a bowl of cereal and orange juice.(no its not weird) I sit down with zoey and watch some videos when garroth texted me
G-garroth A-aphmau
G-do you want to go to the movies?
A-sure what movie?
G-roomates
A- yes what time are we leaveing
G- dose 12 sound good
A-yes
G-k
So i have 1 hour to get ready i run up stairs put on my pink lip stick and put my hair up in a messy bun with flowers.I still have 30minso i walk up to our candy/snack cupbord and pick out gummy warms, kisses,resses, m and ms, and twix. (yes im that kind of person) i head to garroth house early just im case.i ring the door bell zane opends the door.
"is garroth ho-"
i get stopted by zane grading me, pushing me to the wall and started to kiss me.He pinned me to the wall i strugle to break free.i close my eyes and pray it would stop. he moves his hands over my bandages and i winch at the pain. He removes them and i start to feel tears streaming down my face.i feal like im going to die.

Garroth pov

i walk down the stairs and see Zane making out with aphmau but she's crying .i run down the stairs punch Zane to the point that he gets knocked out . Aphmau slides down the wall and holds her side.

"aphmau are you OK what did he do to you"
"h-he t-took my b-banges o-off and hurt m-me"
"can you stand up"
"N-no"
"can i pick u upand put you on the couch"
"y-yes"
i pick her up and she winches a little.i walk up the stairs and enter my bed room an set her on my bed.i run to the bath room and get some bandages and pain relivers. i rush back and aph is still crying.i put on her banges and help her up.
"so do you what to watch netflix insted" she nods her head and i turn on the tv. i sit next to her so her scars on the other side.then the movie star.

a/n i guys so i havent been up dating put im back and i have 14 FALLOWER thats the most ever i love you all so vote fallow and coment.
'~alo out peace<3 im doing shout outs so coment below your favorite candy and i'll pick one today shout out would be@lexi323