Chapter 36 - The Truth.

Scarlett.
He gave me an ugly smile as he walked towards me, and I gripped Ross' hand tightly.

"Well, well, well.. What do we have here??" He looked like the devil in disguise.. So frightening that I wanted to run away.

"Jason, leave her alone." Ross pulled me behind him as he got in between us, but I also pulled on Ross' shirt, telling him to let it go, but he was unaware of my gesture.

"Oh do I have to kick your ass again pop star???? " Jason cracked his knuckles and the sound made me want to puke.

Out of no where I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"I'm pretty sure it was Scarlett that kicked your ass with that heel of hers."

I turn to see rocky giggling and making his way towards the three of us. Jason put his hand on his eye as if he was remembering the pain.

"This won't be the last you see of me." He then walked away.

"Wow." I sighed

Ross turned around and looked at me "why wow?"

"He never backs down from a fight.."

"Maybe because it was 3 against 1?"

"No, he once took on 5 guys for me.."

"What???"

"Maybe it's time I tell you guys the truth."

The three of us sat down in the waiting room for Ryland to get x-rays. As I began telling them what really went down between Jason and I.

"Jason and I were together for about two years. He cheated on me.. A lot. I just didn't know it. He claimed that he loved me.. But he so badly craved sex, which I wouldn't give to him until he proved to me that he loved me. Finally, I gave up fighting and was going to give it to him.. When I opened his bedroom door to see him and Amanda .. Having sex .."

Ross clenched his dust and I cleared my throat and continued explaining.

"I broke up with Jason right then and there.. Amanda and her friends would pick on me.. But everyone knew Jason and I were together, and just called Amanda a whore and hated Jason. It stopped when they twisted the story. And said that Jason and I had broken up and they were together .. I went to Jason's to "win him back" and saw them together. They stopped picking on them, but also didn't say anything to me. As if they didn't really believe Jason and Amanda but just got sick of them. Amanda and Jason cheated on each other way too many times to even count. Finally Amanda dumped Jason and he wanted me back. I have everything blocked from him.. No contact what so ever. But maybe him seeing me with Ross really pissed him off and make him try to get with me again. Honestly, I think he only wants me so he can get in my pants and leave."

"I hate him even more now." Ross scowled

"Well, it's over now. And he's horrible. And I won't ever be with him, and he'll never get anything from me."

"I'll kick his ass." Rocky said

Then the doctor came over.

"Ryland's fine. He's not broken, just fractured. We'll put him in a walking boot and then you guys can head home."

"What a relief !" Rocky was happy because if it was broken he would have gotten in a LOT of trouble.

Rocky waited for Ryland while Ross and I got the car ready. As we drove to the front of the building Ross grabbed my hand and looked at me sympathetically.

"Are you okay Scar?"

"Yes why?"

"Well.. Last night.."

"Last night was great."

"I just don't want you to regret it."

"Why would I? Ross we've been together for a year.. And I love you.. I wanted to do it. And I'm glad we did."

He smiled "me too."

I leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss as the door opened and Rocky helped Ryland into the car.

"Ew get a room." Ryland chuckled at the sight of us kissing.

We put on some tunes and had a relaxing ride back home.

Today was quite eventful.