The Interview

CeCe's POV

It's all a blur. I don't remember anything. But as soon as I'm plopped next to Prince, I'm back in the real world. The screen turns on and shows all the dead tributes. After the first one, I'm crying. I cry into Prince's tuxedo and I take a peak back out just to see Hayden smiling at me through the screen. I'm bawling now. My make-up is ruined but who gives a shit?! My best friend is dead. I gather myself up and see a picture of me and Prince kissing at the end when we are crowned victors.  I smile for the first time out of the arena and then our interview starts.

     Prince and I take turns answering and the big question comes up.

"Whats your next step?"

I shut up and Prince hesitates. But speaks first.

" Um... I'm going back to Four but if CeCe wants to join me..." Prince trails off.

I don't know what got over me but I'm excited.

"YES! I will!!" I squeal. I kiss him and when we break apart, he smiles. The interview is over and I'm at the train, heading to Twelve. Going home. I'm leaving for District 4, the fishing district in a week. Theres just things I need to do...

" I love you." I say to Prince. Pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too." He says hugging me back. I give him a kiss and leave for the ride back. I wave and he returns it. We walk to our trains and I quickly fall into slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(AT TWELVE)

     I'm hugging Roxy good-bye, I visited Haydens Grave. I cried a lot. I hugged Ivy good-bye. Hugged a very depressed Aaron and I'm down to Roxy. I hug her for a while in the Justice Building and I release. I'm walking to my train not before Roxy tells me words that are so deep, it's scary.

"You get him Tiger." She says with a wink. I nod and wave to my fellow District. I'm inside the train and thats when the tears are released.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I only have the epilogue left until im done.