Part 5

"KIRA KIRA KIRA KIRAAAA,wake up sleepy!"I awoke to my friend,Quinta jumping on my bed,"get ready silly we are going to leave in and hour!" She put two fingers at the top button of my pajamas and swiped causing all the buttons to unbutton and then threw my white jeans at me egging me to get dressed immediately,someone else came over and handed me my jacket,I looked up to see Levi holding my jacket and belts,he gave a little smirk,then Quinta pulled my shirt off exposing my breast to Levi ,he surprisingly giggled,he turned toward the door and opened," meet at the pens in an hour,"he spook and Quinta smiled,"BYEEEEE Levi!","shut up brat"he closed the door.Quinta was always excited and was the first to want to join the survey corps."I think he likes you!"Quinta pointed out I have her a confused "no" face and she said,"the way he looks at you and talks to you is different from the way he talks to people" I laughed and got dressed. In one hour we were setting up with the horses. People looked scared and worried, but Quinta was ready. I fell silent waiting for us to start going. Levi rode his horse over to me,"scared?" He asked,"sort of,I'm just,have no thoughts at the moment"he look towards the the dirt road and frowned as  he slightly hung his head," just be ready,and stay close,okay? I don't want anything bad happening to you" he said as his cheeks got red as mine did too,"HEY YOU TWOO,stop flirting hehehe" Quinta laughed,"tch,as if.Now stop being such a pest and get ready brat" he grumbled at Quinta,he walked off and went to were are group would stay together,"I guess we should go too!" Quinta shook her head "nope nope nope!i was ordered to stay by the left side not the middle!but don't worry I'm ready to fight!" She said walking off. My stomach churned and felt as if I were going to vomit right there on the spot, I have a baaad feeling about this! Someone shouted to get ready and that we will start heading out now.We got to the entrances to the walls,and I have to say that I've seen my mother,2 brothers,sister,and friend all get eaten by one Titan leaving me and Quinta alone,my the most horrifying thing to see is those gates open for us to leave.We started off.out there.exposed to those creatures.