In the beginning

Living with elena and jermery has always been hard. With elena getting all the attention from our parents to her getting them killed and jer doing drugs.Nobody seemed to take notice to that i was also hurting ... i bet your wondering who i am well my name is annabelle but most people call me anna. Anna gilbert the oldest gilbert in the family but i've been gone for almost three years so nobody really talks to me any more in case your wondering yes i know about the supernatural world after all you have to know about it when your the most powerful supernatural creature in the world.I know , i know your confused but hey so was i when i found out and the crazy thing is i had to find out the night my parents died. Or who i thought were my parents .... its a lot to take in all at once but when you have a group of witches that are willing to take you in and help you everything gets a whole lot easier to handle. I bet your still wondering how i look well let me put you out of your misery I'm 5'4 long blond hair(dyed of course my natural hair color is brown like Elena's) bright green eyes like my aunt Jenna i don't really like Elena she's the reason that my adoptive parents were killed she makes it seem like its all my fault because i was talking to her about the party with Matty blue but in all reality it was her chose to go to the party and get left by matt.It was family night she should have stayed home with me and jer than none of this would have happened , we would still be a family , matty blue wouldstill be my best friend, bonnie and caroline would still be my partners in crime and i would still be seeing tyler on the low(A/N without anyone knowing) but no Elena had to go out and do what she wanted to,it's always what she wants. But I digress I can't stay mad forever cause forever is a very long time seeing that I'm immortal. Today is my first day back in mystic falls..... Three years is a really long time I can't wait to see how things have changed since I left.