Chapter 3 Not a regular day.

A dreamless sleep,wow,another one of those..it happens a lot,maybe it's psychological who knows.

Anyway,i woke up by a nurse who came in to check if everything was okay,but i didn't want her to leave,pathetic i know but it was lonely and i needed company,i asked her if she read the newspaper and if she knew that girl,who was it. The only thing she said was that i was so lucky that she didn't kill me. "All i know is that the girl was burned almost to death and she escaped her apartment,some say that she killed her own parents and left to join a killing spree with Jeff..."

-"Jeff?" i said interrupting her,"Jeff who ?"
-"Don't you ever watch the news?"
-"Not really"
-"Well,he is the reason why America is afraid to get out of home these days"
-"I see.."
"And,the girl,do you know her name?"
-"Why do you want to know her name?"
-"I'm just curious,is that a problem?"
-"No,not at all,i don't know her name either"

Well,bad luck for me,i couldn't find anywhere her name and I don't think it would be normal to go out and start asking people if they know her,that would totally suck. The only way to learn what her name was,is by asking her,but how ? she is not even speaking and she almost killed me yesterday.

Thoughts flooded all over my head,i tried to calm down but i couldn't,is Lina safe ? I'm thinking of taking her with me to a nearby neighborhood so i can watch her more often and just try to forget about the Girl,like it never happened. That would be the best i could do to myself,so i started thinking about my future. I wanted to become a lawyer,get out of my house as fast as possible,maybe change country too,I just didn't want to see my parents ever again in my eyes for the rest of my life.

Huh,the day was boring,no one to talk with,couldn't move due to that stupid arm,i asked if they had anything to give me,just to do something,i would do anything,then the nurse gave me her laptop (weird i know) that she took with her by accident. After she gave it to me i quickly opened Mozilla,dear god she didn't have google chrome..but anyway i was okay with it. I searched for that Jeff guy the nurse told me and I found his whole story,from the beginning when he and his family moved up,until the end when he killed his parents and is still free at the moment.

"Wow..what a blast" i thought to myself when i saw a photo of him,you probably know his look so i won't be bothering describing him. "But what does he have to do with that Girl?" i said out loud,but i really couldn't find anything,well 01:19 pm,how nice,i was sleepy anyway,so i went to sleep. Tomorrow i could get out of that hospital.

~Next Morning~

Finally time to get out of the hospital... When i got home my parents welcomed me like nothing happened,you know,the way your parents are greeting you when you return from school,something like that. Anyway,i didn't have any courage to go to the beach to see Lina,i was afraid,well who wouldn't ? A clever guy would have called the police immediately,but i didn't,i could save dozens,maybe hundreds of lives who knows,the only thing i had to do is to press 3 numbers in my phone...but i didn't. Maybe i was thinking of her too much,i mean,all the day all I'm thinking is that Girl,she had a good looking body thought and that black dress suited her pale body well (my type of girl)and her hair,well,they were gorgeous too but i would like to see her face,it got me curious.

NO! wake the heck up George...what the hell am i thinking of ? She is a cold blooded killer and i am a regular teenager,i know i don't deserve to spend my life with a killer instead of just a regular girl for a regular guy like me. Think of what would YOU do if you were me,would you choose to be with a killer ? no? well me neither,so let's move on.

Lina,yes Lina,that's what i must concentrate on,getting her out of that place so she would be safe. I had to avoid getting "caught" by the Girl thought. "Sigh" i need to go for a walk,not at the beach not anywhere particular,but,i just needed fresh air.