four

Today was the day that I was going to meet Zayn. My idol. Me and my friends were all to my house and we all were ready and steadiie.

Everyone was going to concert with my car and Zana's car. In my car were only me and Mel. At Zana's car were all the others girls.
Zana's car started first at the road and mines after her.

"We are going to meet Zayn. Can you believe it?" Mel shouted as much as she could.

"Don't scream. My ear hurts. Put some music on." I said rolling my eyes. And she did too.

"Okay,okay. It's like you are not even happy!" I gave her the what-the-fuck-Mel face I have done before. And when I turned my head to look in front of me something crashed into our car and our car crashed to one tree in the road. I couldn't see anything. I was hearing Mel screaming and I was only feeling pain, so much pain. Before it all turned black I remembered Zayn. I need to go to concert and meet Zayn. After that I couldn't see anything or hear anything.

(A/N rip the lovely Isabel)

*Third person pov*

After Isabel's car crashed, people called police and ambulance. The car was upside down and people couldn't help to get Isabel and Mel out of car. After the police and ambulance come they hardly took of Isabel and Mel. And they sent them in hospital.

The doctors took Isabel to operation room as soon as she was send inside because her life was in danger. Mel lifes wasn't in danger but they took her to the control room. She had some broken bones and her faces was cut soo much.

After 2 hours of Isabel's operation, she was put in control room and she was getting care of two doctors. Her life was in danger and she didn't show any positive results!

Meanwhile Zayn waited for Isabel backstage and he even waited outside where the fans were and then he had to go inside but she wasn't there. Zayn waited and waited but at the end he had to go on stage and he did. After he sang and sang his songs the concert finished. Zayn saw Zana and other girls. He said to security to get the backstage while they were going Zana's phone rang and it was Mel's mom and told them what had happend. Zana wanted to go to the car but they alredy were in Zayn's room. Zana's started to cry and told the girls and also Zayn. All the girls stared crying and Zayn didn't say anything. After 5 minutes of cryings at the room and Zayn screaming they left with Zayn's van to the hospital where Isabel and Mel were. After 15 minutes they were there and they all ran inside. They weren't alowed to go inside Isabel's room but they could at Mel's. When they went inside girls asked Mel what happend and she told the girls everything.

Meanwhile girls where to Mel's room Zayn had already talked to doctor and the doctor that was taking care of Isabel told Zayn everything and told him that Isabel's life was in danger. If she didn't wake up after two hours she will die. This hit Zayn so hard that he stared to punch the wall and started to scream louder than it is alowed.
The doctors tried to calm down Zayn and it worked after 5 minutes. After Zayn was calm he asked to go and see Isabel. It was hard to get inside the room because people couldn't go there but Zayn menaged to go inside.

While Zayn was inside he stared to talked to Isabel for everything what they have talked. Even the little things that Isabel and they have shared. Zayn started to cry and he went out. After that he sat in the chair and called Gigi and the boys and told them what happend. After the talk all of the boys and Gigi had taken the first plane for Kosovo to Zayn to stay with him. Zayn was glad that the boys and Gigi all of them were in Europ so they could come more fast.

So Gigi came at midnight and the boys came at 1am and they all stayed near him. The boys knew about Isabel too. Zayn has talked about her to them and they wanted to meet Isabel too because the way Zayn told about her to them they thought that Isabel was an angel. Who could blame Zayn? Zayn and Isabel have grown near eachother more. After they are were there Isabel opend her eyes a little and doctor said that she was saying some name which were Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam. They were her idols. And doctor allowed them to go inside. When they went inside Zayn hugged her and she smiled looking to all the boys. After that she started to talk. Zayn tried to stop her but she didn't so Zayn alowed her to talk.

"Boys. I want to say thank you.. thank you for everything." After Isabel hardly said this sentence the sound in the machine heart was heard loudly and Isabel's eyes were closed and she had a smile in her face. Harry and Niall ran to call the doctor and soon they all were out of the room and doctors and nurses were doing everything to save her life. After some minutes or so the doctor come out of room and looked at the boys, her family and her friends and told them about what one think that they didn't want to hear. She died. Isabel died.

×2 months×

After what all happend with Isabel, Zayn now is more good but still sad about it all. But he said that he will alway remember her and she will be always in his heart.

End.

-

[Edited]

I want to thank each one of you for reading this story and commenting and voting. Thank you for staying with me till the end.

I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

This was one of my dreams. I dreamed the first chapter and the last one but I made this chapter a little longer than I saw it.

If you think that you don't have anything to read else go and check out my books. They are short and also they are good as this book is.

Thank you again. I love you all.

@ilovelzhnl