Chapter 2

My car started making noises so i pulled it over and it turned off. Just fucking great(note sarcasm) its in the fuck middle of the night and- before I could finish everything went black.
...................................................
My eyes fluttered open. I was laying in a soft bed when my eyes adjusted to the light i was in a bedroom but not mines. Wtf i tried to get up but there is handcuffs on my wrists. Hell no i took a bobby-pin out my hair and unlocked the cuffs i rubbed my wrist and ran into the bathroom. I did what i have to do and washed my hands and  got out. I was drying off-my hands when I crashed into a tough chest. Woah i said balancing myself fee,fi,fo fum what bean stalk you come from i said looking up at him. He has pretty brown eyes tattoos  everywhere nice brown hair in a up style and he really buff and tall he looks like a fuckin god wait the nigga got me held captive stop it dylan i say to myself. How did you get out the cuffs he said snapping me out my thoughts. Omg his voice makes me so-  hello he said snapping me out my thoughts, and who the fuck are you as soon as those words left my mouth i was pushed against the cold wall i am your worst nightmare he whispered which caused a shiver down my spine. My breath hitched when he put his cold hands on my delicate waist. You are nit going to disrespect me princess.

Sorry this chapter was short happy valentines day