Chapter Four.

Friday, at last.

Don't get me wrong, I love school. But right I needed a break. This is gonna be an amazing weekend. Maddi and I are gonna sleep all day and party all night. Ever since the accident I've been going out and getting trashed. Over the summer I'd sit in my room and smoke all day. Madison would come over every Tuesday morning to make sure I would go over to Theo's house. It was always empty. I wanted him to be there and I could hug him tight and this time I wouldn't ever let him go. Smoking and getting trashed helps me cope. Theo told me it wasn't healthy and I should stop. Why would I listen to him? He wasn't even really there. I know he checks up on me and he knows I'm not gonna stop so he stopped bringing it up. Maddi believes Theo is my guardian angel and he was sent to protect me. I have to remind her he kidnapped me. If he was my guardian angel the God is one whacked up man. Then she reminds me "Everything happens for a reason". Even if I did believe that junk I would hate God. He let Theo die. He would've let my guardian angel die. I would hate him with every ounce of my body. I wanted someone to blame so badly. It wasn't fair. I shake out the bad thoughts and go to the door to greet Mad's mom. I had put on pajamas so she wouldn't think anything was going on. As Mad's mom leaves Maddi has a huge smile on her face.

"What's up?"

"Jason said he's gonna ask you out tonight!" She started to like Jason. I was happy but I really didn't want him to be there tonight. I didn't care if Maddi seen me get trashed but Jason? It was too soon.

"Why do you look so upset?"

"You know the only reason I go to parties is to get trashed. I don't want Jason to see me like that."

"How did it go on Tuesday?"

"I seen Theo, like always. I told him about Jason. He looked upset. He said all he wants is for me to be happy. I still can't find my surprise"

"I know you'll find it soon. I can feel it."

"I hope so"

"Why can't I help you find it?" She asked knowing the answer. She's asked this question about 8 times and 8 times I've told her the same thing.

"No. It's my surprise. My job to find it. That house it changes me. I don't want you to see me. I'm not the same Maddi. I get angry. I get sad. I want to tear everything apart but, it's not my house so I just sit there and cry and cry. Finally I can't take it and leave. I never want you to go there. You hear me? Never."

"Then why do you go?" She's never asked that. She's never asked it. Why? Why now? She should know. I can't leave him for too long. He get's sad I can feel it. He misses me just as much as I miss him. I don't answer her instead I start straightening my hair. I did my makeup next. A dark smokey eye. I looked at how I looked and decided to curl my hair instead. I put on black studded shorts with a white button up. Madison put on an lace navy blue skin tight dress. She let her hair fall naturally. I hated my hair but, her hair was flawless and amazing. I let her borrow my second favorite leather jacket while I wore my favorite one.

"Silva's gonna be here in 10"

"Okay. Do you think he will like what I picked out?" She was always a bit insecure behind her confident amazing self.

"Madison, he'd be an idiot not to. But I know he will." There was a knock at the door.

"Alison? It's Sarah. Your brother said you'd have company but, I really need to talk to you"

"Can we talk in the morning? Maddi and I are going to bed right now"

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise"

"Okay, goodnight girls" I waited to hear her footsteps disappear.

"Ready to go?"

"Ali, I really don't want to get in trouble"

"We won't. Even if Carter catches us he won't care. I do this all the time"

"My mom, will never let me come over again if she finds out Ali!"

"She won't Mads"

"Okay, let's go meet Anthony"

***

The party was already peaking when we got there. As soon as we got in I grabbed two shots. One hit. Burning. Two hits. I went upstairs to find Siren. No one knows her real name which makes people not trust her. She's the only one I trust to give me the goods. I found her laying on top of the bed in her favorite room smoking a blunt.

"Hey Siren" I say and she turns to me and smiles.

"Why ain't it my number one customer! What will be tonight? The usual or just some lower grade shrooms?"

"The usual. Why would I pick anything else?"

"A little birdy told me Jason Ford was interested in my girl. I just thought you wouldn't want to scare him away so soon."

"I come to party's to get trashed not to flirt." She was stumbling to get out of bed. Great, she's already almost at her limit. I need to speed this up.

"If I were you I'd protect that little heart of yours. Once he learns the truth he's gonna dump your cute little butt" She knew how I hated cussing.

"I already knew that." I guess she knew I was feeling upset because she went to her purse and pulled out three times my usual.

"On the house" She said with a smirk then stumbled out of the room and down the hall. I pulled out her secret bong and smoked about almost half of what she just gave me. I didn't want to remember tonight and I knew I wouldn't. I pushed the rest of what I had to the bottom of my purse. I went back to the party and started to dance. Me, Myself and I by G-Easy was playing. Two boys came to dance with me. We were all grinding on each other and I just felt myself slip away. All of sudden they were gone and a pair of hands found my waist. The arms were strong and they spun me to face their owner. It was Jason and he was smiling down on me.

"You look beautiful as always" He whispered in my ear. I started to kiss him then pulled away and hid in the crowed. I watched as he looked for me frantically. I knew I'd do something I would regret it but I also wouldn't remember it. I came out and whispered in his ear from behind him. He's tall but I could still barely do it. My vision went Vivid and dark. I could see but I was slipping away. So I warned him.

"I really like you but I know all your gonna do is break me. I wanna do this but this is your only chance." He turned around and we were kissing again. It was amazing. I felt every single hair stand on it's ends. My whole body tingled. It was probably the best thing that could ever happen. I pulled him away and grabbed his hand. I led him upstairs to the room only Siren and I use. I closed the door, locked it, then pushed him onto the bed. I pulled off my shirt.

"Ali, are you sure?" He asked.

"What did you honestly think I was still a virgin?"

"Did you think I wasn't?" I tried to hide myself and find my shirt. I am such an idiot! He grabbed my hands.

"Ali. Ali. I was only kidding" He pulled me onto his lap and he started to kiss me again. His hand explored my body. He pulled me under him and laying me onto the bed. He was kissed me while trying to unbutton my pants. I did the same. He kissed me harder the he stopped. He just stared at me.

"How did you get me to love you? You're too good for me." I knew I was blushing. I wish I would remember just that but I knew it wasn't gonna happen. He started to kiss down my body and he unhooked my bra and then got rid of his boxers. It was truly an amazing night. And one I wouldn't remember...

A/N : What did ya think? Hope you click on that vote button up there! The song for this Chapter is as you would guess... Me, Myself, and I by G-Easy You should just make a playlist on spotify for this book. It would be easier haha. Sorry the chapter's short. There are reasons for this. Mainly just because I thought it would be a nice way to end the chapter ;)

https://youtu.be/ci3xdBcLjTU