The Past

*The picture is her above*
3rd point of view

"Leave mommy alone" says a 4 year old little girl with tearful eyes. "Shut it girl" says the scary leader. "Now are you going to give us the X7 or do I need to kill your wife and kid." The dad didn't have the nuclear weapon. He's innocent but sadly they didn't know that. The leader's enemy who took the X7 planted it on a poor confuse guy. The mom leans into the little girl's ear and whispers "when you hear a gun shot run and don't look back." "But-" "No buts." Then the leader finally got so mad he couldn't take it anymore. BANG!!! "MOMMMY!!!" The dad ran and when everyone attention on him the girl slips out of the house. When she got out of the house the only thing in her mind was........run. Finally a few blocks away from it she heard a loud sound. Click! She turned to see a guy with dark hair and grey eyes. He lowered the gun and gave a saddened expression."where's your parents", he said withe a rough voice. "Th-eir go-ne" the little girl said while crying. "Shh shhh it's okay" The little girl started to cry in his hug. He gently stroked her back and comfort her until she stopped. "What's your name sweetheart" he asked. "My name is Sarah." "Well Sarah don't worry I'm going to take care of you" he said. "Really" she said with her big blue eyes looking at him. "Really." He then picked her up and took her home.

Hello readers the next chapter is her when she is 27 year old and she is the secret leader of The Eagles. If you wondering by 'secret' their is a fake leader just incase of assassin attempts. Pretty smart or what. Well see ya later!