•16•

My adorable baby <3

If you do not know who this is, then you should not be here :)

✖✖✖

Pietro's POV

Wanda and I grabbed a quick bite to eat before driving over to Clint's house. I was glad I was getting a chance to see him today. It made it even better that my sister can meet him.

"And for the last time, please, don't embarrass me," I said pulling into the driveway. She quickly unbuckles her seatbelt and opens the door.

"Whatever you say my darling twin brother," she laughs, skipping up to the porch.

"And don't call me that either!" I rolled my eyes, following her. She must have already knocked because by the time I got to the door, it was opening.

"Roadrunner, always nice to see you! I take it this is your sister?" An excited Tony answered the door.

"Hi," Wanda smiled.

"Well come on in," Tony said opening the door wider, "You can meet my boyfriend."

Wanda gave me a sideways glance and I just rolled my eyes. Of course Tony would what Wanda to meet his boyfriend first. Everything is always about him.

"Don't you think she should meet Clint first?" I asked following the shorter man into the living room.

"Clint! Pietro said he wants his sister to meet his boyfriend and not mine," Tony snickered, plopping down on the smallest couch next to his blonde boyfriend.

Clint stood up from the couch next, dressed in his lazy clothes (which he still looked unbelievably good looking in).

"I guess that's me," he laughed, holding his hand out for Wanda to shake. My sister gladly took it with a smile.

"I'm Wanda," she introduced.

"Clint," he smiled, "Nice to meet you. This is my son, Nate."

Nate gave a small wave with a huge smile, "Hi! I've always wanted to meet Pietro's sister."

"And I've always wanted to meet 'the best kid to ever babysit' ," she laughed.

"That's me!" He giggled and I leaned over to ruffle his hair.

"It sure is, buddy," I laughed. Nate was the best kid in the world, hands down.

Nate, then, scooted closer to his dad, letting Wanda and me sit on the couch with them. Wanda sat next to Nate and I sat next to her at the end, furthest from Clint.

Maybe this was a good thing. If I was to sit next to him I'd feel the overwhelming urge to hold his hand or touch him in some way.

"Nate called you over because he wanted to ask you something," Clint said, turning down the volume on the television. "Go 'head and ask Natey."

"Oh, um, I was wondering if you two would want to have your birthday party here?" he asked nervously.

My mouth dropped open slightly in surprise as I looked from the eight year old to my sister. She wore a similar surprised expression.

Wanda and I had never had a party before. We never had enough money for one when we lived in Russia, we never had time for one when our mother still lived with us. We refused to invite people over to our house for obvious reasons. It would be stupid to have a teenage party in the new apartment we just bought unless we wanted to be kicked out the next day. I looked at Wanda again and her eyes were screaming yes, but she didn't speak. She wanted me to have the last say in it.