Part 6

(The wolves are daehyun and youngjae)

Yongguk dragged me into the woods, dragging me deeper and deeper. My mind started to race with thoughts as to why we were in the woods when himchan clearly said to go back to 'dae' and 'jae'.

Maybe he's brought me out into the woods to kill me...I mean no one would hear my cries if he did it this far out. Time to except your death, junhong! Should have just stayed home and this wouldn't happen!

"Are you going to kill me?" I blurted out, my hands immediately slapping round my mouth at what I had said. Asking him if he was going to kill me would just make matters worse. But to my surprise yongguk simply glanced at me from the corner of his eye before muttering a simple "no"

After a few more minutes of walking we reached a beautiful meadow, a wide range of wild flowers spread across the meadow. The only area without flowers blooming was the area where a stream ran through it.

I was so astonished by the sight in front of me that I didn't notice two wolves approaching us until the large chestnut brown wolf sat in front of me. I jumped in shock instinctively hiding behind yongguk which was a wrong since I earned a backhander. The large black wolf snickered earning a 'are you serious?' Look off the large chestnut wolf sat in front of me.

The two wolves looked at yongguk ho simply nodded his head and with a blink of an eye two boys stood in front of me. One boy had chestnut brown eyes to match his hair and adorable chubby cheeks which made him look adorable. The second boy had black hair and was extremely attractive, a small blush rising on my cheeks when he smiled. "So this is the wolf we smelt?" The black haired boy asked as he gestured a hand in my direction.

Yongguk let out a deep sigh, taking a sat on the lush green grass. The two boys followed his lead, plopping down on the floor next to there alpha. I hesitated before sitting down too, but I made sure to keep at arms length of everyone incase I needed to get away. "Yeah it is and he's got a lot of fucking explaining to do" yongguk growled, shooting me an intimidating glare.

I felt the need to explain everything to yongguk so he wouldn't hurt me or Jongup when he returned. So I did. "I-I'm junhong choi...you can call me Zelo if you like" I introduced myself, smiling timidly trying to be polite. The two boys return the smile and introduced themselves too. "I'm youngjae" the chestnut brown haired boy smiled softly. "And I'm Daehyun" the black haired boy smiled.

Yongguk grumbled under his breath which resulted in the two boys going silent. "Enough with introductions, we aren't keeping him. He's a stray and you know we don't take them in" he spat, looking at me as if I was dirt on the floor. "I don't understand what you mean by im a stray? I'm just a boy that got lost" I frowned slightly, my feelings hurt at how I was being treated. "Your lost? So you lost your pack and thought you could join ours?" Yongguk frowned back at me.

I realised that yongguk did not know I was knew to this when he asked that since he though I had my own pack. "No that's not it at all! I left home and ran into the woods in hope of finding a new home but something happened. I don't remember much but when I woke I wasn't human anymore, I was a wolf!" I told yongguk, who simply nodded his head to say he was listening. "That's when I met jongup. He said he could help me and that I wasn't alone because he was like me. He made me human again then said he would learn me but we had to get back to his" I sniffled slightly, my eyes watering up. "I didn't mean to be so much trouble I'm sorry" tears were now streaming down my face.

I felt a strong mix of emotions that I just couldn't hold back. I was angry that yongguk had hurt the person who saved me. I was sad about jongup being hurt then worried about him having to got to the hospital. And finally, I was terrified of what would happen to me. So I really couldn't stop the tears from falling.

I was surprised to feel an arm wrap around my shoulder pulling me into a warm hug. "Hey, don't cry! Everything's gonna be alright" the soft voice of youngjae rang out next to my ear. "Why did you run away?" Daehyun asked, soothingly rubbing my back as youngjae held me close.

I could sense the anger in yongguk which made me pull away from the two of them, hiccuping as I rubbed the tears from my eyes. "No one liked me because of who I am. I was the freak, the outcast who was going to burn in hell. My village is extremely catholic so being gay is a sin and I'm gay" I hiccuped, slightly scared that the three would hate me for who I was.

I locked eyes with yongguk and for the first time since we met did I feel safe around him. His dark, cold black eyes that looked at me in disgust were now gone, only sad brown eyes replacing them. "You can stay till we find you somewhere safe to stay and you learn how to be a wolf" yongguk sighed, standing up and walking away.

I watched as he turned into a big, beautiful black wolf, casually strolling over to a large rock by the stream and sitting on it. A sharp jab to the side made me look away from yongguk and towards a certain black haired male, a questioning look on his face. "Where's jongup?" He asked which perked youngjaes attention because he looked over at the two of us. "Some guy called himchan took him to the hospital because he hurt his arm trying to protect me" I sighed, looking down at the floor. "Poor jongup...I hope he's alright" youngjae said sadly to which I nodded my head, hoping he was alright too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any typos! I normally sleep the morning out and get up in the afternoon but I had to be up early today so I'm sleepy! Please forgive me for the typos!

Question: how would you react if your family didn't except you for you?