The Confusion

It's been a couple months since Thomas arrived. It seems like yesterday we were dancing around a fire celebrating the arrival of the new greenie. But now we're in a maze fighting giant robotic spiders for any hope of survival and safety. We made it out and got into a helicopter that was to take us to the safe haven. We arrived and got new clothes. We walked into the cafeteria. I looked around and noticed one thing. Aris. He was sitting alone. He looked up at me and smiled. He stood up as I ran over to him.

"ARIS!!"I screamed running over to him.

"LILLY!!"he yelled standing up and spreading his arms.

He gave me a tight hug.

"I missed you so much."I said crying.

"I missed you too."he said crying as well.

Newt walked over and gave Aris a hug. Thomas joined in.

"Newt, Thomas!"Aris cried as he hugged them.

We all sat down and caught up with each other. We went back to the room that was shared by only me, Aris, Newt, and Thomas and started playing truth or dare. Aris stood up and gasped.

"What?"I said turning around.

"Y-your n-neck."he stuttered.

He checked it.

"It's a tattoo."he said."It says:Lilith Subject B9 Group B. The Game Maker"

"Hey guys there's a note."Newt calls to us.

Dear Lilith, Newt, Aris, and Thomas,

By now you've probably noticed the tattoos. Well in case you haven't here is what they say:

First, Aris Jones.

Name: Aris Jones

Age: 15

Subject: B1, The Partner;Keeping a secret from subject B9

Group:B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, Thomas.

Name: Thomas

Age: 15

Subject: A2; To be killed by Group B.

Group:A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next is, Newt.

Name: Newt

Age: 15

Subject: A5;The Glue;Keeping a secret from B9.

Group:A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Lilith.

Name: Lilith

Age: 15

Subject: B9;The Game Maker.

Group: B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How could I be in Group B. I was with Group A?"