Chapter Eight

Raina's POV

We were finally back at the pack house and I had just finished tucking Brittney in. I turned off the light and closed the door softly. I walked down stairs and into the living room. I said, "Okay, Brittney's in bed."

"Great, now we can start the movie." Nicki said.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked.

"Nothing~" She said.

I leaned in the door way while they started the movie. I saw the title screen pop up and I said, "Ok, I'll see you guys later."

I started to walk out when Nicki grabbed my arm and tried to drag me back. She said, "It's just a movie. Besides it's been 7 years since you've watched it! You'll be fine!"

I made her let me go quickly and I said, "I'm not watching that movie. It scarred me for life!"

Collin asked, "So you're afraid of clowns?"

"No." I told him.

"But that's what 'It' is. It's clowns." He told me.

"I was scared to death of showers for a while, but I got over it. I was never scared of Clowns. Bye guys!" I said. I ran upstairs and into Logan's room before anyone could say anything. I laid down on the bed and started playing on my phone.

I heard the door open and I said, "Nicki I'm not watching that stupid movie."

"My name's not Nicki and I know that." Logan said.

I laughed and said, "Sorry."

"It's cool." He said, sitting down and laying next to me. He rolled to his side, extremely close to me. He leaned his head down and started kissing my neck. I turned off my phone quickly and he mumbled, "It's later..."

I threw my phone down next to the bed and Logan's lips met mine quickly, kissing me hungrily. The kiss grew into a full blown make out session in a matter of seconds. Logan was squeezing my waist softly and my hands were under his shirt, tracing the rock hard body of my mate.

I pulled away for air and Logan moved down to my neck, kissing and sucking softly. I moaned when he found my sweet spot, the only thing that I could feel right now was the lust and love that was running through both of us. He rolled on top of me and it seemed to bring me out of the world Logan and I were in. I pulled back from the passionate kiss and placed my hands on his chest. I looked up at him, fighting my wolf so hard that I could barely resist. I said, "Logan, no."

He stopped moving and looked down at me. He started taking deep breaths but I don't think he could move. He looked at me slightly confused after a little while and I explained, "I'm not ready for this yet. Now please let me up. I have to get Nicki."

He nodded and moved, laying down next to me looking like he was in a daze. I got up quickly and walked down stairs to the living room. I fixed my hair and my shirt quickly on the way there. I walked into the living room and said, "Nicki, code red."

I walked outside, not even waiting for her to answer me. Nicki and I were the best of friends and she knew how powerful my wolf was and how my wolfs emotions affected me sometimes. We had a code yellow, which means one of us was hurt. We had a code blue, meaning that we need the other emotionally right then. Then I had a code red, which means my really mad wolf wants out, now. Nicki had control of her wolf well so she didn't use code red, on the other hand my wolf and I were too connected to have one not affect the other.

I started pacing. Nicki came running out and had her phone in hand. She asked, "Who is it directed to?"

"Me." I told her through clenched teeth. She nodded and started dialing. I told her, "We aren't talking, they wont come."

She said, "Red means your brothers. Blue means mom and yellow means dad. We've been through this, I help until they can get here."

I nodded and I felt myself start shaking. I was painfully aware that everyone else had come out of the living room and was watching. I heard Nicki start talking, but I didn't care. My wolf's growls and snarls filled my head, giving me a killer headache. I sat down on the lawn and my fists were clenched so tight my whole hand hurt. I felt myself start loosing it. I said, "Nicki, this is too hard."

I groaned with the effort and held my head in my hands. I couldn't help but let her words run through me, it wasn't me saying anything, it was her. You could tell by the difference in the voice. Her's sounded like she lived for a long time and seen it all, while mine was just mine. "How could you!? He's my mate too! How could you do that??" 

I exclaimed shaking, "Dammit! Just shut the Fuck up!"

"I wouldn't be surprised if he's sitting up there thinking about how to reject us!"She yelled at me.

"He wouldn't do that and you know it!" I yelled back desperately, feeling so powerless.

"How would you know?!? You just basically rejected him!"She said angrily.

"I did not and he will understand! Now calm down and leave me alone!" I yelled.

"I will not! I can't believe you! This isn't the only way I can get to you! Remember that Well!!" She yelled at me.

"You wouldn't." I said my voice filled with hatred. "You know how it affects you as well."

Then it started. She started showing me horrible things from her previous hosts. My wolf was different, most couldn't remember the horrible things that happened once they get reincarnated. She remembered everything, every little detail in the horrible lives she lived, but then she also remembered every good thing as well. It was kind of a take and give thing. She usually wouldn't do this to me, but she was too mad to realize what she was doing. She had said that I was the best host she'd ever had, that I could handle her. She loved me and I loved her, much more that the usual wolf/host relationship. It was like we were two different people that took care of each other and watched out for each other, we were family.

I felt the emotions that were coming with the horrible pictures and I knew I had to put a stop to this. I stood up shakily. I took a deep breath and held my hands to the sides of my face, palms facing outward. I heard Nicki said, "You shouldn't do it."

I ground out, "I have to, she's started showing me memories."

I took another deep breath and released it slowly as I pushed my hands away from my head, literally pushing the images out of my head. I felt my eyes start changing to the all white of my wolf's like they always do when I do something involving my powers. I fell to the ground exhausted. I felt two people crouch down next to me and I heard Marker say, "Rain are you okay?"

I shook my head slightly and let the tears start coming now that my boys were here. I felt my wolf retreat to the back of my mind where I couldn't reach her, to were I couldn't even shift if I wanted to. I looked up at him and threw myself at him. I held on to him as I just let everything out. I felt Joshy wrap his arms around both of us and he asked, "What did she do?"

I told him shakily, "She started showing me the horrible things she remembers. Everything from the stabbing to the rape."

"Oh Rain..." He trailed off, hugging us tighter.