Chapter 1: The School

All was calm the morning James awoke from his slumber, gathering his clothes for school and waiting until it was 7:50 to leave. Once it hit 7:45 James got up opened the door and proceeded to walk to the bus stop minutes later after the bus arrived James got on and sat next to his friends Toby, and Jeff "hey guys" James said with a smile "hi" Toby replied, Jeff just shrugged and wen't back to sleeping. "whats wrong with him "James asked Toby "Tired' Toby said with a quick response. James shrugged and watched Toby play games on his phone. Once they arrived at school James grabbed his I.D out of his backpack and told his friends that he was going to get some lunch. Once he came back him and his friends had a nice laugh about how Trevor was getting God Goku in his Dragon ball Z game. Once it reached 8:45, James and his friends said goodbye and went to their classes. James mostly slept in his and messed around in the classes that him and Jeff were in. Later in the day at 4th hour a group of people started rushing into the courtyard of the school. The Intercom speaker fired up "All students please evacuate to the plaza to go home early, school is cancelled until further notice". James and Jeff raced to Toby's classroom to drag him to safety, Once they reached the plaza they quickly realized what is happening. The Zombie Outbreak, James, Jeff, and Toby all raced to the wood shop to grab something to defend themselves with. Once they arrived at the classroom they decided to split up. After some frantic searching Toby called out to the others "HEY!, I FOUND SOMETHING!", Jeff and James raced to where they heard Toby's voice from. once they found him Toby turned around with fear struck on his face. There was something locked behind a door, and it was the wood shop teacher. "what should we do?" James asked the others,"I have no clue" Toby said. Jeff opened the door and hit the zombie infected teacher with a 2x4, Quickly killing it. "Whoa!'  James exclaimed, Toby was surprised too, "I didn't know you were that bad ass" Toby joked. Once the kids had weapons they tried to go back into the plaza but the children where locked inside with no way out. James pounded on the gates screaming" Hey, Let us in we're not infected!". They were quickly rejected by a paranoid teacher saying that they were lying. James lost his mind and walked over to the doors that were closed. He opened the doors and screamed down the hallways at the top of his lungs"Fresh meat, Come and get it!". Jeff and Toby were scared of what was going to happen, All three boys ran into another set of doors down a hallway and out of the front of the school were they say a boy. He looked quite familiar, but once he turned around they knew it was him. James told Jeff to go find some supplies and regroup at the church across the street. James and Toby grabbed jay by force, then knocked him unconscious. They dragged him to the Plaza and tied him to the gate. Jay woke up dazed, "what's going on?" Jay asked wearily, "Oh nothing but some live bait" James said with a smile. Toby handed James his crudely made bat they found in the wood shop. James gripped the bat tightly and smashed it down hard in Jay's legs. Jay let out screams of pain while James Laughed, After they had broken both of his legs they ran to the church across the street to regroup with Jeff. While they were running they saw a horde of zombies coming from the opposite hallway towards Jay's screams of pain. Once James and Toby arrived at the church they waited three hours for Jeff to arrive.  They had escaped from the Deathtrap High-school.