Home and Family

"So husband." I say as Rikki drives back to the house. He smiles.

"Yes wife." He mocks.

"Miss me?" I wonder and he nods.

"I missed you a lot, baby girl." Rikki says and kisses my hand. "Though you left in one piece and now you're in two. Makes me wonder if I should let you go anywhere by yourself."

"It's just my tibia that's in two pieces." I mumble and he smiles.

"You'll be okay, baby." He promises. "I'm just not going to let you out of my sight for a while."

"Rikki." I complain as we pull up to our house.

"Remember this place?" My husband wonders with a laugh.

"I missed it." I yawn.

"It looks like you missed sleep." Rikki says as we get out of the car.

"Fucking time zones." I mumble as I grab my rugby bag and suitcase from the trunk.

"Are you going to go to sleep?" He wonders as he takes my suitcase from me.

"Yeah I think so, I'm sorry baby." I frown and he smiles.

"You look beat, Bianca. You need sleep." Rikki tells me and kisses my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you to." I say and take his hand. "Won't you sleep with me and keep the monsters away?" I smile and he nods.

"For you, anything." He says.

We slept most of the day and did some other things but we didn't leave our bedroom so I'll leave you to figure out the rest. Now it's the next afternoon and everyone has decided to set up camp in our kitchen.

Bobby, Bret, James, Jillian, and Jamie have all taken time to tell me how stupid I am for breaking myself, that made my pregnant friends cry so that was fun. I've yet to see my older brother or Ashley since the airport and I was so sleep deprived that I didn't really talk to him. I believe I mumbled 'Hi stupid twin' while hugging my husband.

Everyone is sitting around our kitchen table while I lean against the counter (that's bothering everyone, especially Rikki). The back door opens and Ashley and my brother walk in. Ashley looks at my boot.

"You know Bee, your boots don't match." She says and Bret hits his head on the table.

"That's the joke I meant to say!" He complains and I smile.

CC stands beside me and I make a face. I can literally feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Remember Coach Morgan?" He asks. "I think James remembers his daughter."

"That man would make the Pope punch him in the face." I say.

"Was he your gym teacher as well, Bee?" James wonders and I shake my head.

"I had Ms Paddon." I say and CC laughs. "What?" I ask him.

"Yeah, what?" Jamie asks. "I had Ms Paddon also."

"Yeah, it's fine because you two were athletic and not a prissy New York bitch like every other broad that went to our school." James says. "Hell, if Paddon could've married you to she would've."

"Just because you two couldn't run the mile." Jamie says. "How did you two play hockey."

"Well Jam, you've seen CC skate." I say and he hits my arm.

"You didn't run the mile in the pouring rain while fucking Morgan ate a candy bar." My twin defends.

"We ran the mile, we could actually run the mile." I say and CC looks at my boot.

"See where running gets ya?" He says and I cross my eyes.

"Go blow, Morgan." I mumble and he mocks hurt.

"Twins are back to normal." Rikki laughs.

"We good, Bee?" CC asks and I nod.

"We're good." I agree and he smiles. "You're gonna hug me now, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna hug you!!" My twin says excitedly and I screw up my face.

"Must you?" I complain and he nods.

My twin hugs me tightly and our friends laugh. I scowl before hugging him back.

"I love you, little sister." CC says.

"A whole thirteen minutes." I say. "Love you too." He smiles.

"Really turning this into a sob story, huh Bee?" CC says and I smack his arm.

"I'll break your arm." I hiss and everyone laughs.

"No I lied, now the twins are back to normal." My husband laughs.

We all sit around the kitchen table and shoot the shit and it's like old normal times. We're all a really weird twisted family.

"So I know how I reacted." CC says. "How did mom, Ana, and George react to all of this?"

"Mom about the same as you. Ana was happy and so was Robyn. As for George I haven't talked to him since mom sent him and Ana down to spy on us." I explain and he nods.

Too bad we didn't realize that talking about our mother and Coach Morgan was foreshadowing for what was to come in another month or so.