Chapter 11: A Night To Remember & Forget

A few days passed and it was the night of the dance. I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup and doing my hair. I then heard a knock at the door with a voice saying,"C'mon, Lauren we got to hurry!"

It was Eddy outside and I said,"Hold on, I'm almost ready."

I then proceeded to straightened my hair, and when I finally finished I grabbed my dress. My dress had a black top and white skirt with a rose patterns on both. There was even a red covering on the top of the skirt. I then put on my red high heels that had a pretty unique pattern on them. I then came out and said,"All right, Eddy what do you think?"

"You look great, Lauren," he said,"Come on the guys are gonna meet us at the school."

The two of us then got into Eddy's mom's car. Eddy had his mom drive us since, Eddy & I both have our permits and couldn't ride without an adult. After a while, Eddy & I waved goodbye to his mom and started to head in. When we came in Dessert by Dawin (feat. Silento) was playing. I then said,"Where are the guys?"

Eddy then looked around and the saw the guys sitting in the chairs near the speaker. We then walked over to them and Eddy said,"Hey guys!"

(Double D's POV)

I then looked up to see Lauren, and eyes just stopped. She looked beautiful, but I didn't know how to tell her without babbling on and on about...

"Double D?" said Lauren.

My daze had faded as I was focused yet again. I then knew it's too late, I've just made a fool of myself in front of her yet again.

"I'm sorry, Lauren," I said,"I just got lost for a second of how beautiful you are.... I mean you look nice tonight."

My face was burning up as I sat in the chair. She then sat down next to me with a smile and giggle and says,"Why thank you."

"Ed & I will leave you two alone for a bit," said Eddy starting to walk away.

I then got nervous, but I just took a deep breath and tried to relax.

(My POV)

As I sat there, I noticed that Double D had a nervous look. I feel his pain, and I think I should tell him that it's ok.

"Double D?" I said,"You ok?"

"What?" He said,"Oh yes...don't worry about me I'll be just fine right here with you alone in this corner of the room."

He started to babble again, but I then grabbed his hand and said,"Hey, you don't need to be nervous ok,"

That instantly shut him up, and I continued to say,"I'm nervous too, I mean everyone gets nervous with a date sometimes, now come on let's just go dance and have fun ok?"

I then pulled his arm and ran to the dance floor as the music played Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato. I got excited because that's one of my favorite songs. Double D then started to dance a little and said,"I'm sorry, I'm not really a dancer."

"That's ok, neither am I," I said laughing a little.

(Marie's POV)

Walking into the gym, I see them dancing together. Laughing, smiling, and having a good time. It made me sick, and I can't believe he asked her. My sisters and I will get our boyfriends back.

"Marie!" Said a voice.

I turned my head to see Kevin and I asked,"What do you want?"