.05

" attention passengers, our faris wheel has broke down, we need all of you guys to remain calm, this may take about 1 or 2 bourse to fix, sorry to disappoint everyone " the man said

Marlene's pov;
" WOW ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME I HAVE FUC..... " Ethan said but I stopped him.

" Calm down please it's going to be okay, sorry if you don't want to be with me, stuck up here." I said kinda sad.

" no it's not that I'm kinda afraid of ............... heights ." He said as he was about to cry.

" it's okay you have me " I said trying to calm him down.

Ethan pov;
I really didn't know if this was part of the plan. I felt like I can trust her and everything. .... I think I'm starting to have ..... feelings for her.

Marlene's pov;
We cuddle for the longest time because it was cold.
Two hours after the faris wheel broke down;

We got down and saw Grayson was still there but he didn't have that girl he was trying to hook up with. He came and told us,  she was too hard to get. Wow fuckboy much. We got home ( they went to Ethan and Grayson house) Ethan asked if I can sleep over. I called my mom and Ethan and Grayson went up stairs....

Ethan pov;
" Yo I gotta talk to you bro. " I told Grayson

" what's up boi " he said laying down.

" I .... Like .... Marlene, she is different you know. I said I kinda worried at his response.

" yo man it's fine, I understand no worries. Yea I'm sick and tried of hooking up with girls. I want love man but ever since I dated so many girls, I'm a fuckboy and no one wants to date me, I get haunted by these stuff " he said kinda sad.

" should I tell Marlene the story bro ? " I asked

" tomorrow bro, and we need to stop hooking up with girls alright ? " he said

" yea bro, now we just look for love " I asked smiling because Marlene could be the one.

Marlene's pov;
I go up to Ethan's room because I'm sleeping in there. He comes will his shirt off and ... GAWWD DAM HE HIS HOT. His tone abs are the one who got my attention. With me just day dream he asked

" you like what you see " he said smirking

I got kinda embarrassed because I was staring wayyyyy too much. I didn't even respond to him and started to get ready to sleep. I change into his clothes he let me borrow.  When I was about to sleep he asked me something.

" Can we finish what we started ? " ( DONT YOU LEAVE ME BROKEN HEARTED TONIGHT HAHAHA ILL STOP )  he said smirking again.

Without me even responding, he pulls me and kisses me. I felt sparks inside me. Our lips moved in sync and it was wonderful, after 5 minutes of making out, we feel asleep cuddling with each other.

Ethan pov;
When we kissed I felt sparks that I never felt before, she was amazing. We made out for like 5 minutes. I couldn't stop thinking about it. We felt asleep together. I think I love her.

Well hope you guys liked it and in the last chapter Matt is Matthew Espinosa for any confusion. I have no ideas right know lol. I will not be posting Friday because I'm going to the Jack and Jack concert which I'm nervous about lol. What do you guys think the story is about. ( what Ethan asked Grayson ) well byessssssss ily
Gotta blast 🚀