Bound By Tradegy *Zouis Fanfic*

Okay he is a new story for you guys I promise Chapter 10 will be up tomorrow.

Even thoooough Chapter 9 didn't get to 7 votes. But I'm nice.

But be prepared to absolutely hate me by the end. Haha.

Anyways here's the new story.

Tell me what you think.

£¥+<{|{^¥<~\^=¥%*#{\~€+•=^€<|]}^£=••£€%%<|\{#+*£¥>#+=•€~{%£!?>~%+*}%+=^##<#

PROLOGUE

3:00 a.m.

The Malik family slept soundly in their home. Zayn slept in his own master bedroom while his two kids Harry and Liam slept in the shared bunk beds in their own separate room down the hall. Zayn himself was an art teacher at the high school his children attended. Liam his eldest at the age of 16 was his younger brother's protecter. Harry the younger at the age of 14 has always been the pin point of bullies, yet somehow he always managed to keep a smile on his face.

3:30 a.m.

A light clicking could be heard throughout the house. The front door swings open and a man dressed in all black enters the house. He closes the door softly and walks further into the house. Liam the lightest sleeper of the whole family sat up in bed the sound of the door closing rousing him from his sleep. Liam could hear soft footsteps as he climbed down from his top bunk and made his way out of his room being sure not to wake Harry.

"Dad?" Liam whispered as he made his way down the hall to the family room.

He turned the corner to come face to face with the barrel of a gun. He gulped and look into the man's cold, hard, and remorseless brown eyes. The man cocked the gun and pressed against it Liam's forehead.

"Make a single sound and that little brother of yours is dead," he growled quietly adding pressure to the gun.

Liam nodded making the man smirk. He grabbed ahold of Liam's hair making Liam whimper in pain as he dragged him back to his room. He pushed him into the room and over to Harry's bottom bunk.

"Wake him up but keep him quiet," he demanded.

Liam nodded and knelt down next his little brother. Tears welled in his eyes as he gently shook Harry's shoulder.

"Haz... Hazzabear it's time to get up," Liam whispered to him.

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Lili? What's wr-" he paused when he saw the man standing behind Liam, a gun pressed the back of his head. "L-Liam wh-what's going on-n?"

"Haz I need you to be quiet for me okay," Liam said trying to stay calm.

Harry nodded and let out a stuttered breath.

3:45 a.m.

Harry whimpered as the man placed a strip of duct tape over his mouth. His pleading eyes wandered to Liam who was tied up next to him, only his mouth wasn't covered.

"Go on Liam, call for your daddy," the man sneered holding the gun at his head again. Liam paused and looked over at me. "Now," the man hissed threatening to hit Liam.

Tears streamed down Liam's face as he looked up at the man. He looked away and over at the door to the bedroom.

"D-daddy!" Liam called out. A minute later not a sound was heard. "D-DADDY!" Liam screamed out his body starting to tremble.

A couple second later footsteps could be heard running down the hall to their room. The door swung open and Zayn stepped into the room.

"Li what's the mat- What the hell!" Zayn yelled. He looked at the man holding the gun to his sons head, recognition spreading on his face. "Josh," he growled, walking further into the room. "What do you want?"

"I want what you took from me. What you took so you could this perfect life," Zayn's face paled as he thought the absolute worst. "Oh don't worry Zaynie I don't mean you kids. I just want the money you took from me. £75'000 that's all. Then you can have your stupid kids back." Josh grabbed Harry's hair yanking his head back, making him yelp in pain, though it was muffled by the tape. "You have one week, until then your kids are going to stay right here with me."

Tears rushed into Zayn's eyes as Josh knelt down next to Liam and taped his mouth shut as well.

4:00 a.m.

Zayn stood in front of the largest house in the neighborhood dressed in all black. He fiddled with the lock pick as he walked up to the door. He never thought the day would come where he would be back doing these kinds of things. But he'd do anything for his children. Just like any other parent would.