Chapter 1

Okay sorry its a day late but whatever at least its up.

Anyways hope you like the chapter :D

((*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^(&*&%&%&^%*&^(*&()*)(*)(&*&%^%$$^%%*&*()*(*^&^$^%$&*(&*&^%^%

Zayn's P.O.V.

I quietly walked up to the front door and expertly unlocked it using the lock pick. I walked into the house and closed the door without a sound. I quickly got to work placing everything that looked valuable in a black duffel bag I brought, from watches and sterling silver silverware. I walked throughout the house until I opened a door to a room that seemed to belong to a child. Judging by the toys on the floor it couldn't be more than 10 years old. An idea suddenly hit me. I reached into my bag and pulled out a roll of duct tape I had used to tape all the silverware together so it didn't jingle in my bag. I walked forward to the bed to see a young boy with blonde hair and brown roots showing. As I suspected he looked around 10 years old. I stepped forward covering his mouth with my hand making his eyes flutter open. His eyes widened when he saw me and he whimpered behind my hand.

"I need you to be quiet or else I'm going to hurt you," I said lowly. He nodded and I removed the hand from his mouth. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of bed. I gently pulled his arms behind his back and taped his wrist together. He whimpered again as I then taped his ankles together. "Okay now where do your parents sleep?"

"I only have a daddy. My other daddy left a long time ago," he said quietly.

"Okay then where does he sleep?" I asked growing impatient.

"His room is across the hall."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Niall... Are you going to hurt me?" He asked quietly.

"Of course not baby, I just need to talk to your daddy." I explained.

"Are you ganna hurt daddy?"

"No I just want to talk to him like I said."

I kneeled down next him and picked him up. He rested his head on my shoulder as I made my way to the door across the hall. I opened the door and walked into the room. The man that was sleeping in the bed was younger than I thought he would be. His cinnamon coloured hair was sticking up in every direction and he had no shirt on so I could see his tanned and flawless skin. The profile of his face was in one word perfect. His jaw was sharp and defined and his thin feminine looking lips were slightly parted allowing slow deep breaths to escape.

"Can you wake him up for me Niall?" Niall nodded as I set him on the ground.

Niall looked over to the bed, pulling slightly on the tape around his wrists. He was shaking slightly in fear although his did an amazing job at hiding the that fact.

"Daddy... Daaaaddyyyy it's time to wake up," Niall said in a singsong voice.

"Mmmm five more minutes Ni," an angelic voice rang out.

"Daddy there's a man in the house that wants to talk to you."

"What?!" He yelled his eyelids flicked open, revealing beautiful bluish gray eyes, as he sat up. "P-please don't hurt him."

"What happens to Niall is entirely up to you," I said kneeling down next to Niall and running my fingers through his hair.

"I'll do anything, just please don't hurt him," he begged.

"I need 75'000 pounds" I demanded.

"I don't have that kind of money." he said his eyes running into his eyes.

"Well you have three days to get it or bad things will start happening to poor little Niall here," I growled.

Tears welled in my own eyes as I thought about what he was going through. Knowing that you cant do anything to help your babies. The fear knowing that anything can happen to them. The gut wrenching feeling when you see the absolute fear in their big innocent eyes, begging for you to help them, for you to do anything to help them. Seeing their little bodies shaking in terror, just thinking about what might happen to them. And the guilt that eats at your heart knowing you just broke the biggest promise every parent makes to their children, the promise that nothing bad will ever happen to them.

"No please!" he cried. "Why are you doing this?!"

"BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAVE MY KIDS TO!" I yelled, tears running down my face.

The man's mouth fell open and his eyes went wide. Realization dawns on me and I slapped my hand over my mouth.

)(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&*(*&()*&^%$#$%$#$%$#$%^&*(*&*(*&*()*&^%$#$%^&*()*&^%$#$%^

Hope you all liked it.

The window closed out when I was almost down typing it, and I hadn't  saved it so I had to  rewrite it so it's not as long as it was. But not by much.

I PROMISE the next chapter will be much much much longer.

Anyways comment, vote, and share pretty please.

Love ya'll

~Melinda