Another day of sadness...

Today I am going swimming with a couple of my mates and family. The main people that is going is me, Connor, Kayleigh, kie, Ashleigh, Caitlin, Harvey, Lauren, and her cousin. Oh yeah and my baby named Phoenix. Well, she ain't my actual baby I just call her my baby cause she's really small. Phoenix and kie go out💙 and Kayleigh and Connor go out💙. When I go swimming tomorrow, I get scared because I've never been swimming with boys before so I'm a bit scared. I guess I've just got to get used to it though. Tomorrow is a beach party. I'm so excited. I really can't wait. Anyway, on Sunday my grandad died, I was crying my eyes out, well who wouldn't cry when a family member just died in your family.

Let's get on with the story.

On Saturday I got a letter from the post, it was from my grandad before he died. The letter said;

Dear Shannon,
I would like to say a massive thank you for being there for me. Today or tomorrow is the night that I might die. Im very sorry I can't make it this year. I wanted so much fun and I even wanted to give you a massive Christmas present. Im lying in a hospital bed right now. I'm suffering in deadness and illness. I'm so sorry, but anyways got to go and wait to die now. From your grandad Charlie.😪😪😭😭😭😭💙💙💙

I read it as tears was running down my face. I wrote my grandad a letter back saying;

Dear grandad,
I would also like to say a massive thank you for being there for me when I needed help. I'm so sorry that your dying. I'm in tears now. Thank you for writing me this letter. I promise you I will NEVER EVER forget you. You hear me, NEVER. Good bye grandad, love you and always will. Bye grandad. From the best grand daughter ever Shannon.

Before I could post this to him. My mum came in the room crying her eyes out saying grandad Charlie had just died. ( unfortunately ) it made me more upset. As my mum came in the room, she saw me crying before she could even tell me. I gave her the letter and she hugged me that made us both cry even more.