First Impression

Just another day for handsome Kim Seokjin or maybe not. He was living his usual life splattered with his handsomeness. Today was kinda different though because it was one of those rarest day when they didnt  have a schedule.

In other words, Kim Seokjin was extremely bored.He went to the living room hoping for some funny variety shows to maybe cheer him up but instead saw V at the couch so amused and watching some unknown show in mnet.

He joined him anyways.

"Sominsam?"JYP asked a question.

V was watching a reality show with JYP female trainees called sixteen and the girl who stood a seconds ago started imitating a squirrel in her VTR. Talk about making an impression.

He looked at V, curious how he would react and instantly just wished he didn't. V looks so amused and he's not even surprised anymore.

"No wonder he is watching this show" was all Jin could think of.

He had nothing better to do anyways so Jin decided to just keep on watching a bit more like any bored person probably would at that moment.

"Hai-hai-hai", the girl said starting her some kind of skit.

He wasn't even sure whats she was doing though.

"Hai-hai-hai", V said copying the girl while imitating her actions too.

"From one weirdo to another. What a lovely way to spend this unannounced vacation.", Jin murmured.

V didn't hear him anyways. The boy was so busy concentrating on the girl's unknown talent. One moment she was doing like a gag and now it has turned to a cooking show, probably the only reason why he stayed for a few minutes more too. He was hoping to see good food.

"Today, Im gonna make a Vietnamese spring roll". The girl continued her skit.

"Man this is so cool!!! I can learn how to cook the, what was that again..Hmmm, vegetable roll? Yeah I think it was that" V remarked excitedly.

"Vietnamese spring roll, you pabo". Jin tried to correct him.

"Shhhh. Be quiet, it's starting. I might miss important instruction.", V hushing Jin.

Jin was pretty sure he wouldn't remember any of it after though. His cooking sucks, there is not even a better word for it. Words like okay, so-so is way too good for V's cooking.

The girl then started her little cooking show.

"First you put this dry rice paper for 15 to 20 seconds."

She dipped rice paper in water and checked if it was ready.

"I think this is gonna fall but this will do even if it might fail a little bit".

She looked so unsure of what she was doing but so confident at the same time.

"Well I guess she is kinda cute, just a little bit" Jin thought.

The girl then started doing this cute gestures to her dialogue "bunny bunny carrot carrot" that completely don't make any sense for him.

"Well I guess she is a a bit more, tiny bit cuter than I thought" Jin whispered.

"You like her too?" V asked Jin.

" Mwuh rah goo?"

Jin wanted to mentally slap himself for slipping like that.

"I heard what hyung said. Well I think she's cute too", V said with a sweet smile and resumed watching.

The girl then asked if JYP wanted to give it a taste, he agreed and took a bite.

Sana had this expectant, confused look that seems to want to ask JYP something so important. She would probably ask if it tasted good was the expected question ofcourse.

"PDnim? Is it okay that the vegetable isn't organic?" Sana asked Jyp shyly.

JYP laughed and some contestants too. V probably didn't get it but he was more than happy to laugh along.

"I don't think I can talk that way to PDnim", one contestant commented.

JYP is a respected person and can be really intimidating. He is like a teacher who gives honest criticisms.

Jin tried to keep himself awake but his eyes are not letting him so he went back to his and Yoongi's room for some nap. It wasn't exactly the best thing to do on your free day but what can he do.

"I think a squirrel made this day is interesting enough.", Jin thought before he fell asleep.