chapter 1

SOooo THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK EVER ,DONT JUDGE my grammar English is not my first language.   And THANKS FOR CHECKING IT OUT IT RLY MEANS A LOT.....ENJOY.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!!!! damn we are starting school today what a great way to get started with school  the alarm is so annoying .

"Jhon wake up we are running late"  ,said my little brother steve banging on my door. I started struggling to set the alarm off , finally I succeeded yay.

"JHON WAKE UP " he shouted, " Chill dude i'm up " I said crawling out of bed on my way to the bathroom .
" I don't wanna be late on the first day of school , so hurry up"  ow yeah I forgot to mention that we ride to school together.

Once im finished washing up and stuff I change into a typical clothing a white V neck shirt and black jeans and I went into the kitchen, ooh it smells good .

" Morning mom " I said she was making pancakes oooh I loved moms pancakes.
" Good morning darling "she said focusing on the pancakes
" Mom where is steve I thought he was waiting for me "I asked looking around the room .
" Oh he went out , he is pretty excited for his first day of freshmen year and he is probably waiting for you by the car , you know you are pretty late for first day of school." mom said looking at the time .
" I better get going then, bye mom see you after school" I said and rushed out grabbing my bag ,keys and my favourite pancakes.

I went down the stairs cause the building elevator isn't working, ow and if you are wondering we live in an apartment; me , mom and steve . Steve is 15 year old and he is skinny has brown eye's blond hair just like moms ,but her eyes are blue .And he is a really great brother, we get along well .And me well I am 17 years old senior year , my hair is black and long as my dads ;fyi I have great, body six packs and all that haha but for real though im proud of my body just saying  , and if you are wondering why my dad is not living with us its cause he passed away when I was little , so now my mom works extra shifts to raise us and I work at a library on Thursday's and Wednesday's so yeah thats about it.

Then I found steve leaning on my old Chevrolet but its a badass car it used to be my dads.
"Dude what took you so long we are so late" he said with a disappointed look on his face .
" If we are late I will make it up to you kiddo" I said motioning him to enter the passenger seat.
"Pft as if " he said still with a frown in his face , and I knew just the thing to lighten up the mood .
" You wouldn't dare abonden our favourite song" I said turning up the volume  , he smiled and started singing with me , heh I knew it .

We finally arrived at school  its a fifty minute drive,  I parked at my usual spot , nobody dared to park at my spot  im sort of the boss around here and I have to admit I really like the attention.
" Have a good day bro and if you get a ride home text me and I will leave ,if not neet me right here after school" I said
" Sure bye" he said and went out of the car . And it's a good thing we made it just in time .

I went out of the car and started walking ;running my hand through my long hair .
"Hey Jhony over here " said one of my friends directing me to where they are .
"What's up guys , have you gotten your schedule yet?"  
I asked
" Nope ,we were waiting for you" said my best friends Reece and Austin 
"Let go get it then,"  I said and we continued our way to the office
"Dude check that girl out ; I am totally tapping that " said austin checking a random girl out but she is kinda hot I don't judge him and yeah he is a big time player.
"I see you haven't changed a bit" said reece teasing him and we laughed at him .

We arrived at the receptionist office and I bumped into a girl right when I was about to enter were both trying to open the door at the same time, I bet she is here to get her schedule as well .