chapter 3

"Hi, I'm Sarah Newton I'm new here" I said smiling at a older lady at the front desk. She returned the smile and looked back down at her computer.

"I'm guessing you want you schedule?"

I nodded my head watching her type something in the computer, "OK it should be printing just wait a second"

"OK" I said smiling.

I waited for a second until she gave me the paper with all my classes. I sighed walking out of the main office and down the hall. Looking for the science room.

This school was huge I don't see how I'm going to be able to find it, "hey newbie"

I groaned recognizing the voice "what do you want now?"

Alec stood beside me with his hands in his jean pockets "that's not how you talk to your neighbor"

I rolled my eyes "do you know where the science room is?"

He nodded, "yeah I'm going their now, what room number do you have?"

I looked down at the paper again, "um B6?"

I heard him chuckle a little bit "looks like you have science with me"

"You have got to be kidding me"

I looked up at him and saw that he had a black eye, "fuck, what happened?"

"Nothing" he said looking at the ground.

I felt concerned... And I have no idea why. "You know I'll find out sooner or later" I said fallowing him down the hall.

He stopped looking down at me "just stay out of it" he snapped.

I shut my mouth deciding to not talk about this well not right now at least. He started to walk again as I fallowed him. As soon as we reached a door labeled B6 we walked in.

I noticed that half of the girls were making googly eyes at him as the other half was giving me the death glar, "you must be Sarah" a old man said standing up from behind a desk and giving me a hand shake.

I nodded my head "that I am"

He smiled, "well I'm Mr. Brown"

He than looked at Alec and sighed "why are you walking with Sarah here?"

I was surprised at the question but kept my mouth shut. Alec shrugged his shoulders "she couldn't find the room so I thought I might as well help her out"

"Well Mr. Curtis I think that's the Nice's thing I've ever heard you do this year"

I tried to hold back my laughter at Alec's last name. Curtis. I don't know why but I find it funny. "Well go on now find a seat you can sit anywhere you want" Mr brown said.

I scanned the room looking for an open seat. I smiled walking towards the back of the room sitting by a girls with long black hair, "why are you smiling?" She asked.

The question coughy me off guard, "umm why not?"

"Its weird"

I nodded taking that as advise "so what's your name?"

"Ann"

I nodded my head not knowing what to say next, "well class we have a new student and I want her to feel safe and comfortable so be nice" Mr.Brown told the class.

I sanked in my seat as all eyes landed in me, why? Why this? I mean I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm a new student here.

"Hey" I heard someone whisper. I looked over at Ann.

"Huh?"

"Everything's gonna be alright, don't worry"

I smiled sitting back up tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I can't wait for the day to be over...
***

"So your telling me he's your neighbor?" Ann said surprised.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong with that" I said taking a bite of my pizza.

"Oh nothing, its just he's the top player in the school and all"

I shrugged my shoulders "I already knew that"

Ann just sat their staring at me as I ate, "just promise me you will not fall for him" she said.

I looked up "why is everyone keep on saying that I mean first off he's a man whore and second he's my neighbor"

"Just promise"

"Fine, I promise"

She smiled getting up to throw away her plate fallowed by me. That's when a girl with blond hair walked up to me, "I saw you walk in to class with my man"

I looked at her confused for a second, but than realized she was probably talking about Alec, "Alec?"

She rolled her eyes "no Casper, yes him"

"So what I walked into class with him" I said fighting my grip on my plate.

"Well I don't need a whore like you trying to steal him away from me" she snickered.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Whore" she said saying whore load and clear.

I looked down at my left over and looked back at her and felt a smirked come across my lips before I took the plate a and threw it up her as my pizza and peaches and the rest of them sat on her white shirt.

"You did not just do that" she growled.

I smiled "but I did" I said walking off with Ann fallowing behind.

I walked out of the cafeteria door, "that was a bad idea" she said walking beside me.

I stopped and looked at her, "and why is that?"

"She's the captain of the cheer team and the most popular girl in school. She can make the rest of your highschool like hell"

I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking, "not like I have that much longer than I'll be out of here"

"Still"

"She isn't going to do shit anyways and if she does I'll come right back at her but bigger and worse"

I heard her sigh "you just don't get it"

I just ignored her comment and walked out side for some fresh air. I literally can't wait to be out here. First day and I already got into a sort of fight.."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you guys liked it comment what you think!!!

Vote/read/comment!!!

>~<