Loki

A/N

OH LOOK ITS AN UPDATE. Guess who's back and better than ever?! That's right, It's Dick Grayson

 Guess who's back and better than ever?! That's right, It's Dick Grayson

Thanks for the 1k views already guys, I mean seriously. I am glad to see I have so many fans for a story I was not even planning on continuing. Well little birdies, without further ado:

ENJOY! -throws update at you-

--------------------

" There is no way you won! I call hacks!" Clint accused, staring at the screen saying he lost. No one, and he means no one, has ever beaten him in COD, let alone multiple time.

"Memorizing the map is not cheating." Dick grinned. "So, do you want to play again?"

"You said this was your first time playing this game, and I chose different maps every time! There is absolutely no way!" Clint sighed and placed the controller down. "I'm good, I am thinking about going out."

Dick stood up. "Out? Meaning out of this tower?" Dick stepped beside Clint. "I'm going with. The gadgets were fun for awhile, but I think if I try to touch something in Tony's lab one more time,  he will use that fancy suit of his."

"I don't know, Kid.. I don't think fury would appreciate you leaving." Tony walked in. "But yes, I would have set a missile on you if you change JARVIS to an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice again."

Clint sniggered at that, remembering yesterday waking up to ' GO! GET TO DA KITCHEN FOR BREAKFAST!' Tony had not been pleased. The whole day's mission reports and debriefings were said in that voice all day.

"The lesson learned in that situation was not to let a hacker get to that point of boredom. Totally not my fault..well okay it was, and it was asterous."

"Heavy on the 'dis' is more like it." Tony sighed, after having a few games of scrabble, he got used to the teen's odd vocabulary. Not that he would admit it to Dick, but he learned to appreciate the kid's quirkiness.

"Anyways' if you are tagging along, I don't think Fury would care. Hey Tony! if you are coming can we take one of your cars?"

"You are not driving one of my cars!" Tony gawked.

"Common, I drove a spaceship before, I think I can handle a car." Dick chuckled at the confused faces of his temporary teammates.

"No time to go sight seeing, we have a mission. "Steve walked in , grim look on his face.

"Oh no, I know that look." Tony groans a bit. "Can't you tell blondie to keep his brother in line? I don't think I can handle Loki right now."

"Loki? As in like the god of mischief?"

"That is right Son of Gray." Thor, who was behind Steve spoke up. "My brother Loki is planning to take me on again."

"Oh so it is a family squabble. What did you do to cause your brother to cause mass city destruction? Wow an evil brother, family reunions must be whelming."  Well there was Artemis and Cheshire..sisters on opposing sides. But the situation was different, they were both villain legacies considering their mom was an ex villainess and their dad was Sportsmaster.