#2 how you met

Jack: you had won tickets to playlist live, with VIP tickets to backstage where you would meet all of your favourite youtubers. When you get backstage the first person you see is Alfie, he gives you a big hug and you get a few pictures, you gave him your twitter name and an autograph. You do pretty much the same with all the others until you reach Jack. Though you were fangirling inside for all of the others, Jack was your favourite and you were so in love with him. So many feels built up inside of you that you couldn't get your words out right. "umm, hello, uh, I'm (y/n)" "hello (y/n), I'm Jack." "hehe, yeah I know" you said blushing, looking down. When you looked up you saw Jack staring at you, with his big green eyes. "What is it, have I got something on my face?" You said, touching your face. "No, no. I was just looking at how pretty you are."

Finn: There was a new camera shop opening on the high street and you were really interested in photography. When you walked in there was only the shop owner in there and a young, handsome man wondering around the different lens section. You immeadiatly head over to the vintage camera section, that is what really captured your attention in photography, not all the new fancy stuff. "i'm just going out to the back, if anyone needs me, just call" You both nodded, you and the other guy. You made eye contact with the 20 ish year old and you forced a smile. You were so awkward in these situations. "These lenses are so rare, i wonder where he gets them." The british guy said, his voice was deep going perfectly with his posh accent. "My dad used to own a shop like this, but could never find these sort of things, that is how i got into photography actually. I'm (y/n) by the way, nice to meet you." You held out your hand and he took it in his large ones, and gently shook. "Finn, Finn Harries, pleasure to meet you"

Alfie: You were at a one direction concert, queuing to get merch and you once you had got th t-shirt in your hands, you realised how much it was. "£30 for a t-shirt?! I bought £20 just in case of emergencys". Thats when you felt a large hand tapping on your shoulder, "Here take this" he says giving you a £10 note, "No, I couldn't. I'll just by a wrist band or something, but thank you anyway." you say, trying to give him back his money. Then you look up a him, he had a dark brown quiff, a stubble and a really big smile. "It would genuinely make my day if you took it because it might mean i get to see you smile...." he said, he was so cute. In the end, you took the money, bought your shirt and then got the guys number. "thank you so much..." "Alfie" "Thank you Alfie." You said, got on your tip toes to kiss him on the cheek, then walk into the arena, to watch the show of your life.

Sam: You had been on holiday with a friend and each time you had seen someone skating on a penny board, you had threatened to go and buy one right there. You had been past the little skater shop, with all types of skateboards, the clothing and accessories you needed. On the last day of your holiday you decided to go in and check out some of the boards. When you walked in you rush to the penny boards, there was only you and another guy in the shop. You picked up the navy blue and dark purple board, holding it like a little baby in your hand, stroking the un-scratched wheels. This was the one. "Oh dammit" you hear from the back of the shop, you turn around to see loads of shirts had fallen onto the guy. You began to laugh and walk over to him to give him a hand putting them all back. "fank you" you heard him say, his accent like a small child's. "it's okay" you say giggling. Once you had collected all the shirts you reached to hang them all back onto the rack, you couldn't reach though. "here, let me help you. It must be so hard being as small as you" he said looking down you smiling. "what did you just say? I actually like being small, i have learnt to embrace it and shit." You said, very matter of factly, holding your chin up high. "Well, I suppose thats a good thing. Another good thing would be if you could give me your number and we could maybe go out sometime?" You sighed, you were leaving tonight. "I would love to but, i don't live here i live in london..." Good things always happen when you cant be there. "Well, I live in London too, I leave here in three days, when i get back to london, we must meet up." he says smiling.

I wont do all youtubers for all preferences because, for especially longer ones like this... Sorry. If i think of a particularly great one for one of the youtubers i have missed out, i may add it at a later date. :)