#3 Step-Brother P.2

Y/n

It's been about three months since that little intercourse with Justin, and lemme tell you..we haven't stopped, like almost every time we see each other we hook up. I think I feeling Justin more than I should be, but he makes be feel way betters than all my other boyfriends.

Anyway, today I'm supposed to be "spending special sister, brother time" because our parents think we hate each other, but you can obviously tell we don't. We just make them believe that.

A few minutes laters the doorbell rang, I opened to see Justin and some boy. I smile and moved out the way to let them in. "Y/n this is Za, Za this is my soon to be step sister y/n" Justin introduced us.

I put my hand out for him to shake, but he pulled me into a hug which made me feel awkward. "I don't do handshakes baby girl" he said releasing me. I looked at Justin and he looked a little bit jealous.

Justin had told Za to wait in the car, which made me roll my eyes mentally. After Za went outside Justin pulled into the kitchen.
"I don't like him touching you like that" here we go.

"It's was just a hug, maybe I'll give you more than a hug later cry baby" I said slapping his butt as I grabbed my purse and went outside. Justin following me I got in the passenger seat, as he got in the drivers with Za in the back.

Justin started driving, so I turned on the radio and Exchange came on making me fan girl and started singing to the top of my lungs.

"THIS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN I THINK BOUT, YEAH." I started singing soon after I heard Za singing with me.

"JUST GIVE ME ALL OF YOU IN EXCHANGE FOR ME!" We sang as Justin pulled up at a house with a few cars parked by it. He turned the car off and got out, rushing to the door with Za.

{everybody is not famous including Gigi,Haily, and Kendall}

I walked up behind them as a girl while a tall skinny girl opened the door. Justin hugged her and went inside, Za did the same leaving me and her alone.

"Hi I'm Kendall" she smiled

"Y/n" she took my hand and led me into the house where I saw Justin all up on this girl. "Hey Kendall whose that girl" I pointed

"Oh, that's hailey" she said handing me a drink "she's Justin's girlfriend" I took a sip and then walked over there.

(ITS...ABOUT...TO...GO...DOWN -Kevin Hart)

I tapped Justin on the back getting his attention, he turned around pissed. "What do you want" he rolled his eyes.

"You do remember that you took ME here, then you leave me in the FUCKING CAR, and now you have the nerve to flirt with this girl right in my face!" I screamed at him.

"She's my girlfriend, I can do whatever I want with here" that made my heart break into two pieces.

"3 months of sex and you have a girlfriend...." My blood started to boil at I threw my drink in his face.

"You had a small dick anyway" and with that I took his keys and drove home.

I'm am sooooo sorry that I haven't been updating but my stupid ass teachers wanna give me homework on the weekends now since kids aren't getting the work.

I love all y'all I'll try to update more!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!
Comment!!!!!!