What are We? 1

(DAYLIGHT BY JULIAN JORDAN PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND)

She walked into the house and saw couples kissing by the stairs, others going upstairs.Straight ahead were people going into the vape room when she turned around she saw a whole bunch of people dancing in the living room it felt like she just entered another world there were so many colorful lights and bubbles in the air when she tried to reach one someone bumped into her making her bump into a couple which caused the girl to spill her drink all over her dress when she looked up to apologize  she saw the girl laughing at her "dud..." she started to say "Aug...August! August!" she heard someone calling her name near by.She turned around and saw her best friend Maggie waving at  her to come over she just looked at the girl and rolled her eyes then turned around and started walking to her friend "Heyyy" she said giving her the puppy face "what's wrong..... with your dress!"she said looking at the huge blue spot on my white dress." Some girl spilled her drink on me" I said "what!!" she said with a confused face." A GIRL SPILLED HER DRINK ON ME!" I said trying to yell over the music. "Oh! follow me" she said grabbing my hand to lead me up the stairs before she went to open the door she peeked inside to make sure no one was in there she turned around as in telling me it was all good.

"So whose room is this" I asked as I looked around. "Bobby's" she said blushing and I just stood there and gave her a look "what??" She said blushing."Have you guys..?" I asked her we just looked at each other for a second "what nooo!..... well... here!" she said flustered handing me  a long red flannel shirt "Don't worry it'll look like a dress plus you got your long boots on so you'll look sexy" she said as I grabbed it."okay hahaha so where's the bathroom"."it's the door next to the closet" she said I just turned around and headed to the restroom as soon as I got in I took off my dress and put it in the sink I tryed my best to take out all the alcohol from it. I  was thinking of hanging it over the shower door but thought someone might steal it ,I looked inside the shower and noticed a hanger on the shower head perfect I said to myself I went inside and put my dress on the hanger when I hung it on the showerhead Maggie came in I open the door "Hey I...AHHHH!" I just jump back into the shower and shut the shower door "Can you get out!" I yelled at him "What the f*** you scared the s*** out of me"he said panicked. "Are you kidding me get out!"." I'm peeing" he said.Is this guy for real "You're a guy you can pee outside for all I care"."It's not my fault you didn't lock the door" he said "I did!"." no you didn't"."YES i did!"."Then why am I in here?" 😑 can't argue there "get out!"I yelled at him "Let me just pee"he said."Fine,just hurry up" I told him."fine" he said we were just silent for a few seconds "Can you cover your ears or something I can't...." he started saying "Okay" I said laughing a little."What's your name?" He asked."August"."I tolled you to cover your ears!"."I am" i said mentally slapping myself."then why can you hear me?" He said 😑."I'm not death...."he finally use the restroom."Can you hand me the Shirt that's on the sink?" I asked him then quickly said "wash your hands first"."Sure" He washed his hands and walked in the front of the shower door "Wait this is my shirt" he said confused "Well can I borrow it" I said annoyed."Not with that tone" he said ."Pleaseeeeeeeeee" I said in the sweetest voice possible "Why?" He said. Can't he just give it to me already "Some girl spelled her drink on me so my friend let me use that shirt.......she thought it was her boyfriends" I said "Wait you're the girl that bump into Jasmine". "Yeah I guess, so are you going to let me use it or not plus it is your girlfriends fault" I told him "She's is NOT my girlfriend" he said "Dude I don't care can..."

Out of nowhere he got in the shower and covered my mouth he just put a finger over his lips to tell me to be quiet that's when I heard a female voice."Deeeee" I heard a drunk girl say. I just looked at Dee and wanted to laugh who's nick name is Dee?Thats when I noticed he was checking me out I just gave him a look and he gave me a flirty smile,I pushed him a little and it caused him to laugh a little."Dee???" She said at the door.

We just got really quiet she moved to the front of the door making him get closer to me he put his left hand on my hip and kept his right hand over my mouth I put both of my hands on his shoulders we finally heard her leave.He slowly  took his hands off my mouth, we just looked at each other for a second .He started to slowly lean in to kiss me then I slapped him "What the hell!"I said." I thought you wanted me to.."."Well you thought wrong" I said taking the shirt out of his hand I got out of the shower and put the shirt on "Look I'm sorry" he said as he was getting out of the shower "Whatever, I'll tell my friend to give you the shirt back" I told him as I was buttoning up the shirt he was just leaning against the wall looking at me "What?" I said crossing my arms." I totally work out that shirt better" he said then did a little Justin Bieber hair flip I just looked at him for a second then we both started laughing."Okay? I'll see you around" I said as I walked out.