What are We 2

I walk downstairs and tryed to find Maggie I couldn't find her in the living room so I went to the kitchen but just saw people playing beer pong "Want to play ?" A cute tall guy with blonde hair asked "I'll get back to you on that" I told him he just smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.I went to the backyard and found Maggie in the pool with her boyfriend,she looked at me and gave me a guilty smile "Hey bestieeee" she said trying to butter me up."What the hell you left me"I told her "Well I'm here now" she said smiling "What took you so long?" oh you know I was just kind of trap in the bathroom with a guy! "Nothing" I said "Are you getting in?" She said while splashing water at me "Gerald!" Bobby yelled.I turned around and saw Dee walking towards us "What's up Gerald" Dee said to Bobby I'm so confused "Hey August this is Dee,Dee this is August" (Then why did he just?..what ever)Bobby said introducing us yeah we already met i thought to myself.He just smiled at me."hey nice shirt I have one just like it."he said smirking at me. "Thanks" I said looking at the ground. "So you guys getting in the pool or not." Bobby said getting out of the pool Dee just looked at him,they were both smirking at each other.As soon as I knew it Bobby was trying to get Dee.They started running around the chairs ."dude im already wet soo."."f*** off man" Bobby moved one of the chairs and got him they were both trying to throw each other in the pool. Dee almost pushed him in but Bobby spun him around and through him in." I win!" he yelled then jumped in after." F*** you man" he said laughing he got out of the pool and sat on  the chair to take his shoes off "You getting in" he asked wiping the water off of his face "Yeah" I said taking off my boots he got up and took off his shirt and pants."Is it cold" I asked  walking in front of him he looked at me and got me from the waist "Let's find out" as soon as I knew it we were in the pool "Is it cold?" he said smiling at me .I gave im a fake smile and started splashing water at his face "Oh it's on" he said.splashing at me like crazy.I tryed splashing back but I don't even think I got him and he was right in front of me! "Okay, okay stop" I said laughing  "I need to take my shirt off" i told him.I took off my shirt and threw it on the chair I suddenly felt someone going in between my legs and got taller I look down and saw Dee "What are you doing?"."Chicken fight!!" he said grabbing my hands I looked up an saw Maggie and a few other people starting to join "Oh great  I'm going to die."