Dreams

The time is 5:30 am.
I call you to make sure you're awake and getting ready but don't answer .
As I keep texting you i still get no reply .
I then hear a knock on the door.
As I open it I see a very beautiful girl staring into my eyes . You're wearing a orange hat and full camo.
A kiss and a hug make it all better.
After im ready were in the hunting stand.
As you are bored out of your mind I tell you to play on your phone or something.
Once it dies and you have nothing to do - you fall asleep on me . As I play with your hair watching for any deer I hear rustling from our side. And out walks a big 10 point . A trophy .
I slowly whisper you to get up and you do.
Then I try my hardest to steady the rifle for you to take aim.
When he walks clear in front of us he starts eating grass.
As I make a grunt sound he looks up and then I tell you to do it.
You steady your aim and breathe in to hold it - and then he takes off back where he came from.
He are positive you hit him . You look at me shaking and we talk about it before we go look.
We see nothing so far until you spot some blood on a few leaves.
I spot him and what I'm typing now does not matter . This was a dream . And it's all I ever wanted . But there's no point in continuing .