Wanna Go With Me?

*Akari's POV*
Me and Naruto were both laying down on the hood of my Dad's pickup truck. Naruto was trying to spin a basketball on his finger. He had his tongue slightly sticking out if his mouth, him concentrating on the ball. "Okay, okay, so, lemme get this straight. Your history and art teacher are getting married, you and a bunch of your friends were invited, you want me to come, and we'll be gone for a week, right?"

"Yup. I don't want to be the only guy without a pretty girl on his arm. So, I asked you," he said turning to smile at me.

"Alright. Well, question."

"Shoot."

"How are we going to get there? I don't have my license and neither do you. Who'll drive us?"

"My friend. He goes to Konoha High, so, you don't know him."

"Yeah, that'll totally make my dad want to let me go on a road trip to Iwagakure." I rolled my eyes.

Naruto seemed oblivious to the fact that I was being sarcastic. "Do you really think I would make you come with me if there was a chance of my friend raping you?"

"Yes."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You just want to come so you can have something to actually do."

"No, I'm going because 1) you asked me, and 2) I'm the only girl that can put up with you for a week." Naruto rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

"Alright. So, ask your dad if you can come. Call me when you find out. I don't care if it's 2 in the morning. Okay?"

"Kay!"

We both hugged each other and Naruto started jogging back to his house. I walked inside mine and went to my room. I turned on 'Holiday' by Green Day and started scrolling through Tumblr.

HIYA! It's Scarletblood15, your author. So, this is my first story, please don't hate on the comments. I hope that this story works out well and goes as I want it to. Okay, I'll leave you at this. Feel free to comment in the story, vote, follow, whatever. That's not what I want (even though it would be nice). If you have any questions, comment them or leave me a message. Okay, this was a long author's note, sorry. Bye! ♡