Chapter 1 - Everything you need to know About Jena Kelli

After turning 21, I decided to move to where I dreamed to live, the UK. I adore their accents and the architecture is magnificent. I love everything about the UK. So I decided, once I was sick of California and my family (joking) I would fly myself out to the UK and start my photography business.

Before flying out to the UK, I was already a YouTuber. When I leave, I will be staying in London at a flat that I have rented close to my other YouTube friends in London(and the local Starbucks). I am thankfully bringing my dog Simon with me on my big move because i can not live without him!

I have no siblings and my parents live in Ohio. I moved to California to pursue acting and YouTube but stopped acting and put my YouTube career before everything else. My YouTube account is ItsJenx. I have 840,000 subscribers and I adore them all. I am so thankful for them and everything they do for me.

I like to thing of my self as a very happy, energetic, huggable person. I do get depressed, as most people do, but try and keep a glass half full perspective. I am a tallish person with long strait strawberry blonde hair and skinny stature. I do like to work out (when I'm not on my couch watching television) but I don't work out frequently.
-

-

-

-

-

-

Now that you have learned enough about Jena Kelli, I will now start my story where Jena is in California getting ready for the big move to London! I will end all of my chapters with a message from me in bold and any notes through out my book will be in bold (like this). (her name is pronounced Jen-Na  Kel-lee)