SECRET SCARS

★★★★★

SECRET SCARS

❝I'm willing to fight for her. Protect her. Lay my life down for her. She's everything to me, and she doesn't even realize it.❞

     LA PUSH, WASHINGTON. It was better than Forks — Blaire Thompsen was sure of that. For as long as she could remember, Blaire wanted to live somewhere else. She never liked the towering trees or the same people who lived on the reservation for years. Her father was enthralled with the town after growing up there with her deceased mother. He persisted that the town was more than it appeared to be, but Blaire never saw the deeper meaning. She longed to be in the bustling city of New York or see the stereotypical surfers in California. Her best friend, Kim, told her that she expected too much. She should be glad to grow up in a town where everyone knew each other. Blaire concluded that she only said this because of her longtime crush, Jared Cameron.

     Blaire's father, Caleb Thompsen, wished that his daughter would see the truth behind the town. Her sister, Dahlia, was as enthusiastic about it as much as he was and he didn't know what made Blaire so different. He's known for the longest time that one of his daughters would phase and the other would act as a helper to the upcoming pack. His wife, Audrey, was the helper for his pack. She cleaned the wounds when a new vampire would invade La Push and fed the pack when they were hungry, which was usually always. He became horribly depressed when his imprint died from the sickness that took over her body. Caleb hoped that Dahlia was the one to phase and Blaire would become a helper. He knew that his oldest daughter was strong, but not enough to become a shifter and fulfill the duties of one.

     But he knew that she would be important in someone's life, like Audrey was in his.

COURTNEY EATON as BLAIRE THOMPSEN

ASHIKA PRATT as DAHLIA THOMPSEN

STAY WITH ME FOREVER | i. i love you, alex & sierra | ii. strong, one direction | iii. too good, troye sivan | iv. kiss me, ed sheeran | v. almost is never enough, ariana grande | vi. like i can, sam smith | vii. a sky full of stars, coldplay | viii. can't help falling in love, haley reinhart | ix. lucky, jason mraz | x. all of the stars, ed sheeran | xi. unconditionally, katy perry | xii. young and beautiful, lana del rey | xiii. chasing cars, snow patrol | xiv. starry eyed, ellie goulding | xv. mirrors, justin timberlake | xvi. you're beautiful, james blunt | xvii. chasing pavements, adele | xviii. i will wait, mumford & sons | xix. say something, a great big world | xx. elastic heart, sia

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT, STEPHENIE MEYER OWNS ALL CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR BLAIRE, DAHLIA, CALEB, AND AUDREY THOMPSEN