Rize!

"Funny how I should ask, how'd you become a ghoul?" He didn't answer. I placed my hand in my bag and took out a pair of sunglasses. I put it on and gave him a smile. Suddenly I realised a scent that wasn't right. "Rize ...... Why do you smell like Rize?" I asked sniffing the air. I waited for an answer but he kept quiet and frowned at the floor. I was angry so I pushed him into the wall seeing him cough out blood. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO RIZE?!" I yelled crying hard.

"Yoriko! Stop it!" Yomo stopped me from punching him.

"What .... did you do to Rize?" I asked quietly.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Then where is she?!"

"Rize's ....... Not here right now", he answered.

"I see", I sighed falling to the ground. "Sorry Kaneki, I overreacted!"

"I'm sorry that you know I'm a ghoul now, I wanted to keep it a secret!"

"I wish I can say the same thing. I became a ghoul just yesterday or was it before that", I took my sunglasses off revealing my red and black eye. He looked at the floor keeping away from eye contact. I walked up to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "We'll work together from now on. Ok?" I tried to cheer him up.

"Mmhmm. I can't believe you're so calm at a time like this!" He smiled.

"Uggh, you can't really tell! I'm not calm at all. I just act it! I'm a great actress when I want to be. Trust me I'm terrified!" I screamed letting out a huge sigh."I understand why you didn't tell me what really happened to Rize. I forgive you."

"I'm sorry. I thought I could try and keep it a secret for a while but I guess I can't."

"Why? Why does Rize have to die?! Why Kaneki? How come she died instead of you? And why do you smell like her? Why are you a One-Eyed Ghoul? Why am I a One-Eyed Ghoul? My head's spinning with questions. I need an answer! Tell me Kaneki!" Tears started flowing down my face. "I need an answer."

"Not everyone knows the answers but maybe one day all our questions will be answered." I let out a yawn after he said his words. "You should get some rest."

"Yeah, I will. See ya tomorrow!"

The Next Day

"You're kidding me." I skimmed through the 5-metre long sheet. "That's even worse than last week's!" I yelled in my manager's face. "You, son of a b@#ch! I'm not gonna do all that stuff anymore. Oh and one more thing. YOU'RE FIRED!" This is the 27th manager who has been fired by me. They just give me a ton of work! "Security!" I watched as my guards dragged him away. I let out a sigh as I heard my servant say the exact same words as before. "Why would I give him a chance when the first thing he does is give me a whole list to do when I just woke up?"