Trick #1

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiing...*

The alarm went on in the New York National Bank (NYNB), meaning to say that someone has infiltrated one of the vaults.

"Check all the vaults in the bank!" Inspector Colonello said as he ordered the guards.

Inspector Colonello was the man who is incharge of this operation. Along with his secretary, Sec. Ins. De Guzman or also know as Kid, both of them ensures any operations to be successful.

[Inspector, he's inside vault 6-b] a guard said through the Inspector's walkie-talkie.

"Roger that, wait for me until I arrive. And DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID." the inspector said.

[YES SIR!]

And the conversation was dropped..

"Kid, Erebus is in vault 6-b. Let's go." The inspector said to his partner.

"Aye sir!"

And both of them ran to the vault.

Erebus was the man of the night and also a phantom thief. A thief who steals and gets seen but does not get caught. He has been stealing for almost 6 months now and he is one of the most famous Thieves worldwide as "The God of shadows"

Sometimes the Inspector tought, Why do people like thieves nowadays?

Today, 02-06-16, at exactly 8:00pm, Erebus will show up in the NYNB.

Just as his note says:

Ladies and gentlemen,

My next show is in the New York National Bank..

'Till more shadows to come,
Erebus.

Inspector Colonello checked his watch while running to the pointed vault.

It's still 7:26pm, isn't he a little early for his magic show?

When both of them reached, a guard went up to them..

"Sir!" the guard saluted, and all the other guards also saluted at the inspector.

The inspector also saluted and puts down his hand. And the guards followed him.

"The details?" The inspector asked.

"My squad was assigned to check the vaults 6's. And what we found on vault 6-b was a note with Erebus' sign." As he said the last sentence, he pointed the vault gate.

The Inspector went forward and looked at the gate.

The vault gate had a paper glued on it. There was obviously Erebus' logo on the paper with a crappy handwriting.

Lad's and Gent's!

Aren't we minutes early at the appointed time?

One of the rule of being a magician-thief is PATIENCE.

So let us wait for the appointed time, shall we?