Scorpion x Nightmare *One shot* {Part 1}

I know this is supposed to be for you guys but I might make two or three of these just for me bcuz I can and no one has requested besides Chanbien.
============

Nightmare's POV

"Let me go! I am not just a toy!" I screamed at Torr and Ferra.

Torr held me up by my legs and the blood rushed to my head. Ferra laughed.

"Yes! You are new toy and we will play lots of games! Come come!" Ferra cried with joy.

I groaned loudly and crossed my arms as I got dizzy. Torr began walking off and I yelled again.

"Put! Me! Down!" I started thrashing but Torr ended up restraining me.

I yelled in frustration and gave up just letting them take me where ever. After twenty minutes someone shouted.

"PUT HER DOWN!!!"

Torr dropped me and I hit my head. I sat up and rubbed my head.

"Owwie! Could you have dropped me any harder!?" I ridiculed Torr.

"No! No! No! Our toy!" Ferra screeched.

Someone picked me up, one arm cradling me around my back and the other under my knees. I looked up and too my suprised it was Scorpion. My face turned a dark red as he glared at Torr and Ferra.

"She is no toy to you!! She is an actual living being and she has a mind of her own! She is coming with me and that is final!" Scorpion yelled back.

He turned and began walking off with me in his arm. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"W-why did you help me? You barely know me." I mumbled.

"I know more about you than you think, and besides Lord Radien and Kotal Kahn wants to speak with you." He responded.

"They what?" I thought silently.

Scorpion's POV

We walked in silence and the sun began setting. Night began to doze and she rested her head on my shoulder. My heart fluttered with excitement. I've liked her for a while now and I just couldn't bring myself to admit to her.

She was a demon like me and I fell hard. Her pink flushed face looked adorable as she began to fall asleep. Her blood colored locks waved softly with each of my movements, and it lightly brushed against the skin on my arm.

Her soft pink lips uttered the soft words 'Thank You' as her eyes closed and she fell asleep in my arms. She was light, very easy to carry and I never wanted to let her go. I don't know what I would do without her, but that's just it. I'm not allowed to see, speak, or visit her anymore.

Once she chooses Kahn and Radien she is their property, I can no longer see her. I pray to a god I do not believe in that I will see her again some day. I made it to Lord Radien's temple and I was instructed to place her in thee room they had set up.

I did as told and looked at her softly. I pulled off my mouth guard and swiftly pressed my lips to hers before quickly pulling away.

"I wish to see you again some day, my beautiful Night. Goodbye for now." I whispered and walked out placing my guard back on and leaving the temple.