Drunk night

--At party--

Everyone was taking shots fast and so was I. I didn't want to look like a loser,plus i really liked Troian.All kinds of alcohol was here..Vodka,beer..anything. After some time one of the girls offered me cigarette.I took one and Troian helped me to light it.I was pretending i like it and that it wasnt my first time.But truth was far away from it.I didn't actually love this..i never drink alcohol or smoke,or hang with bad people,but i couldnt tell it or leave.I Drink so much of vodka that I  pass out.The last thing i remember, it was blur scenes of everyone laughing and "having fun."

--While partying--

Shay's POV

I dont know here Kendall is.She didn't answer her phone and its already 11 am.Sasha came home from set and calm me down and i fell asleep soon.

-Sasha's POV -->

I came home from set,tired as hell.While walking to bathroom,I notice Shay sitting on bed,looking worried.

"Hey babe..Whats wrong?" I asked.

"She.. She is not answering..I'm worrring Sasha." She answered and took my hand.I hold her hand tight.

I remember that Kendall went on a date today.She must be late because she got lost in time. I hugged Shay and kiss her forehead.I calmed her down and she fell asleep.

--Later--

Kendall still doesnt answer,and its 3am! I was stressed,but i didnt wanna wake up Shay,witch was sleeping on me.I fell asleep of tiredness.

--Morning--
(Kendall's POV)

I woke up because i felt my head hurts so damn much. I look at phone..It's 5 am.Shit! I'm late home and where am I?.. i saw 50 calls from Shay and Sasha.I decided to call back . It ringed and Shay picked up.

"Mom..?" I asked with fear.

"Kendall! Where are you?! Are u okay??" She asked worried.

"Yeah..i am.Can u pick me up please?"

"Yeah,sure.Where are u at?" I could hear her tired voice.

"Umm ill be at caffee bar where Troian works."

"okay" -She hangs up.

I got up,walking between drunk bodies of girls.
"What happend here?" I asked myself while scenes were coming back in my head.I run to bar and wait for Shay.After five minutes, I saw car pulling on parking lot.It was Shay.She walked out and keep going towards me.

"Hey mom.." I said with low voice.

"Where have u been? Dont you think we are worried?!"

"Im sorry mom.. Really am." I said almost Crying.

"its okay, the most important.. U are here and u are okay" She hugged me.I hugged back.

She smelled me.
"Hey..Were u drinking and smoking?"

"Mom i just did it for..once i promise i wont do it no more." .

"What were u thinking?!" She slapped me hard,and i held my face.She had open eyes and looked more scared than i was.

"Baby im sorry..i didn't meant to" She hugged me and kiss my cheek." You know,im just worried.You are my angel and i gotta keep you safe,okay?" She cried together with me.After we both cooled down, Shay drove me home and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

-Sasha's POV -->

I woke up late.It was 11 pm.I search for Shay but couldnt find her. I reach to kitchen and saw two of my angels sleeping together. I dont know for witch reason im so happy,because Kendall is back or they look so cute sleeping.I took phone and tried to takea photo of them,on witch they woke up and booed on Me.Shay laugh and Kendall make one more spot for me.I hugged both of my girls and cuddle them.That was the second i realise how lucky i am in life.

--Later--
Sasha's POV

Shay and i were making lunch,trying to be quite because Kendall was asleep.Suddenly, Kendall woke up and complain on headache.

"Shay..can i get painkiller please?"

"Yeah but only because i love you.Never drink again." Shay answers while acting caring.She bringed her water and painkiller.After taking a pill,Kendall put head on Shay's lap and Shay cuddle her to sleep.I came to them and hugged Shay.

"We are one happy family" I said while kissing her lips.

"Yeah we are so lucky to have her.She is angel". We both smile.