Red umbrella

When the bell rang I get up from my desk collecting books and went to my locker to put them inside. My new friend SeoNa followed me with earphones in her ears, she was listening something in secret during the class.- HyeMin you have to listen this song it just came out and its so good I can't stop listening!!!- I smiled -Ok, let's go outside and sat below that big three .

That was our favorite place to spend our breaks. I pulled two sandwiches from mine backpack, knowing that she probably forgot to bring food. She was so funny girl, kinda confused in life, but I liked her big heart and kind personality from the  first day I met her. I was sitting below that same three, she just came, sit beside me and gave me half of her danwich putting one earpeace in my ear and keeping other in hers.We never talked much but we understood each other easily.

Today we also shared sandwiches and earpeaces listenig that new song:

 " mian mian jikyeojuji mothae mianhae jal salgilbarae 

mian mian neodo nal ijeojwo apeujiman ... "

I heard husky mans voice and liked the words. -SeoNa this song is great!! I love that voice!! Who is that?- That is new group Ikon, they are great! I fell in love in all of them!! 

I smiled- Ah you and your groups ! Yesterday you were swearing your eternal love to BTS and the day before it was B.A.P.- She giggled- Yes that is the truth but you have to see them and you will feel the same !! - I shook my head- Don't get me started again! - 
She folded her hands- You will fell for them worse then I just wait and see!! - Wanna bet??!!- I laughed- Sure let's have a bet! If I fell in love , even in just one of them I'll jump into our pool in the middle of winter. But if I don't - you will do that!! - Deal !!- She shook my hand- Challenge accepted !!

Then she pulled out her notebook and wrote something- Are you writing your diary again?- She nodded- I want to write your words and you will sign...  - My eyes got wide - You are not serious?- She nodded again - I am - and put notebook in my hand- Sign ! - I shook my haid in disbelief and took the pencil- Sometimes I'm not sure which one of us is crazier here- SeoNa giggled covering her mouth and put back her notebook- Let's go now, our break is over- I stood up shaking off my skirt and followed her with big smile on my face.

We had chemistry class and teacher brought some liquids for experiments we neede to practice. SeoNa and me got table buy the window. She started first to mix right after teacher showed us how. She loved chemistry and was good in it. Me on the other hand just tried to survive like other students. Luckily chemistry was not one of my major subjects.

I took one jar and pure water in it but I was looking through the window, totally without interest of what I was doing. Water started to spill all over my hand and I quickly shut down the faucet. SeoNa  shook her head mouthing " Are you crazy??" - But I rolled my eyes and took chemical. I didn't expect that bottle was so heavy and I dropped it right in front of my feet. Liquid and glass were all over the place. Teacher came quickly and pushed me away stopping me to step in it.- I told everybody to be extremely careful with this but you just don't pay attention on my classes!- He was so angry and I knew this will not going to end up well for me.- I'm sorry teacher... the bottle was so heavy and I just.... - He interrupted me- You will stay after classes to help me organise our chemistry lab. That will teach you how to carry bottles! 

I lowered my eyes with sigh- Ah story of my life... this is not the first time teacher had pick on me. It happened before in my old school, just this time I really made a mess....

SeoNa gave me "I'm sorry look" but I smiled and helped her to clean all that. After that I tried to be careful and listen to what our teacher was saying. Sudden thought run through my head totally unexpected. I remembered those two girls at the party and their words . What kind of plan was that and why June and Jinhwan ? That really bothered me . June maybe was rude to me but I still could not tell that he is bad person. I didn't wish something bad to happen to him- Maybe I should tell him about that?

When our classes have finished all my classmates left and I stayed there alone. Teacher just came to show me what to do and left after.This time I really tried to be careful with bottles because I didn't want another accident to happen while I was alone there . After one hour I finished all and left the school. Our school yard was empty but that silence kinda suited my current mood. Suddenly rain started. First was just few drops but soon the real shower came from above. I ran to my bus stop, which luckily was near my school. I tried to push people and enter below but stop shelter but there were so many people who were trying to do the same. My clothes was almost soaked wet and I felt my hair sticking to my face. I left a sigh and just stood there waiting for my bus. Two busses came at the same time and many people passed by me pusing me from side to side. I was annoyed buy the rain and those incosiderate people. Then I felt somebody put something in my hand- Don't get sick again- he whispered in my ear. I looked and it was  red umbrella. Quickly I turned around to see who was that but all I could see was his back and black snapback on his head. My legs froze and I couldn't move and I wanted to run and catch him and to see his face.I was him I knew that and I felt that - it was my black saviour!

-How does he do that? He is always there for me. Is he stalking me or something?- This was so weird but yet i felt something warm in my heart. i had my personal guardian angel- My black angel! 

Smile was on my lips when I entered the bus and all the way to my home I kept that smile holding my red umbrella like I was holding his hand. When finaly I get off the bus rain already stopped  and I walked slowly still thinking of him. Who was he? Why does he keep appearing but I'm not able to see his face ? I wanted to know who he is, wanted to say thank you , wanted to feel his lips again...

- HyeMin! - Somebody called my name- Yah! HyeMin! - I turned, it was YunJin - Are you going home?- he asked walking by my side- Yes. What are you doing here? - Ah I was just in the neighbourhood and I saw you... Do you want to go for a cup of coffee ? - I looked at him wanting to say "no" but he was smiling with hope in his eyes so I smiled back- Ok let's go! - YunJin nodded- I know nice cofeshop near , let's go there ...

It was really nice and small place but I like it so much. - How come I never notice this place before it's so nice here?! - He smiled again showing me his white teeth- I'm happy that you like it .

We ordered our coffee and talked about my school and how I manage to adjuce to this big city life. He said he likes my honesty and talked about his hometown which was near my hometown.That surprised me, I never thought that he is not from Seoul- When did you came here in Seoul? - It was on my first year in primary school. I came here with my parents and lived in my grandmas apartment. She always wanted for me to become pianist so I went to music school. This year I shoul graduate and hold my first solo concert but she died recently and will not be able to see me....- his voice become quiet when he lowered his eyes. - I'm sure she will be watching you from abowe and be happy for you - I tried to comfort him and he smiled a little- Thank you HyeMin- he took my hand but I felt unconfortable so I pulled back- I better go back home now YunRea will worry - He nodded and stood up. Before we went outside he pulled black snapback from his pocket and put on his head. I stared at that cap .. black snapback, black jacket... could he be...?? - I shook my head- That's not possible! He cant be my saviour. He would tell me.... or not??

Then I remembered boy from the train had mourning band on his arm and YunJin said his grandma died recently.. - Ah was that really him? - Million questions flooded my thoughts but I didn't said anything to him. I wanted to know is that really him but something were stopping me from asking... Deep down in my heart I didn't want him to be my black angel...

We left cafe shop and he walked me home. All that time he was smiling and I smiled too but my thoughts were on that train rewinding my memory over and over again comparing them ans squeezing my red umbrella. - I'll find you my black angel !!! 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: Hi I'm back again sorry for keep you waiting ... I hope you will like this part too 

Please vote and comment 

Luv ya all <3