Chapter 2

I walk to the corner and wait. Within a couple minutes, my bus arrives and I hop on. I immediately look for a seat in the back of the bus. I see one seat open and head towards it. The bus is filled with other humans and hybrids. I was relieved to see that I wasn't the only human. 

   When I get to the seat and sit down, I am immediately greeted from the seat behind me.

   "Hi." he says. " My names' Seamus and this is James," he says pointing to the person next to him. 

    "Hi," I say. " My names Alecks, with a k - s at the end.

   " So are you a hybrid," asks James.

   At this point I notice that they both have cat ears and a tail.

   "No. I'm just a human," I say shyly.

   "Cool. Well Seamus is a cat and I am a cat and a dog," he says.

   "Nice," I say.

   We sit there in silence for a few minutes, then the bus stops again. A tall Latino boy gets on and starts walking towards the back of the bus. He has on a black V-neck top and dark jeans. As he got closer I noticed that he had fox ears and a fluffy fax tail.

He gets to the seat that I'm in and asks, "Is it okay if I sit next to you?"

I nod and slide over. 'Wow he's really cute - no stop thinking like that you just met him and he's probably not even gay.' I think to myself.

"I'm Eddie," he says.

"I - I'm A - Alecks - "

" With a k - s at the end," states Seamus.

He giggles.

'Wow that is so sexy,' I think.

We all talk and laugh and joke around and a little while later we're at school. I, for once, feel accepted.

~ How was the chapter? Did you like it? I hope so.  Anyways sorry for not updating my story like I said I would. The reason I didn't is explained in my Updates and Random Things book. So if you want to know check it out. ~