Chapter 23

Hi, people.

I didn’t ask anyone to edit this chapter. I hate bothering people with this, but if my English is too bad, just say it, ok? Just keep in mind that English isn’t my first language and sometimes I can write... unusual things. Lol.

So, CheyeneeDesiree and asalpietra were right. ;)

And finally the chapter where they admit their love. So cheesy…

Chapter 23

Vicky

After Adrian left to get us drinks, Julie came to sit beside me. She was smirking. What was all that smirking about? I saw her smirking at Adrian as well.

“Hey,” she greeted me.

“Hi,” I replied.

“So, you and Adrian, huh? How long have you two been together?” Julie asked.

“Not long,” I responded simply. Well, to be honest, we were together for 2 weeks, but it seems like ages have passed since his birthday, when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I can’t even imagine my life without him anymore.

I realized that she would keep asking those stupid questions if I didn’t do anything, so I got up.

“I’m going to find Adrian,” I said politely.

“Where are you going?” Luke asked from across the table.

“I’m going to find Adrian,” I repeated.

“I’m coming with you,” he told me.

I raised an eyebrow. “Do I have a bodyguard now?”

“You’re funny, Vicky,” he laughed while we walked towards the bar.

It didn’t take long to find Adrian and for a second a smiled formed on my lips, but then I saw who was with him. The girl he made out with just after he kissed me.

“This can’t be good,” Luke stated shaking his head beside me.

The slut had her hand on Adrian’s chest and it was too painful to look. My breath was getting faster as the jealous consumed me. Adrian finally saw me and looked as pained as me.

He clearly wasn’t enjoying this. It was all over his face. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but she didn’t seem much pleased. Hopefully he was saying no to her invitations.

I wasn’t going to let that stupid girl upset me again. Adrian was my man and I was going to show her that.

I walked towards them trying to look as confident as I could and took one of the sodas from Adrian’s hand. When the girl saw me, she took his hand off Adrian and stepped back.

I took the opportunity to wrap my free hand around his waist and look up at him, silent asking for him to kiss me.

As if he could read my mind, he gave me a lingering peck on my lips.

“Hey, boyfriend, won’t you introduce me to your friend?” I asked in a bitchy tone I have never used before.

Luke looked amused and Adrian was a little shocked, I could tell, but he answered anyway.

“Vicky, this is Anne from college. Anne, this is Vicky, my girlfriend,” Adrian introduced us. Well, he didn’t say she’s a friend. That’s good, I guess.

“Now Anne, please excuse us,” Adrian said and started to walk away from her. Since I still had my arm wrapped around his waist I had no other option but to follow him, and I couldn’t be happier about it.