Legend of the Sharingan Jinjuricki

Chapter two:
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze

Naruto does not know about his Sharingan, but knows about his Nine tails.

**Naruto POV**
It's been sixteen years since the incident between the Nine tails and the leaf village. No one has figured out my true power, or my identity, and I like it that way. So far, everyone thinks I'm just a weak kid.

That's all going to change, tomorrow. I'm going to beat Sasuke Uchiha at the Chuunin trials and prove my worth. I have been training and training with my skills, and I finally perfected the Rasengan nature.
Sasuke has two natures though. Lightning, and Fire. I have only wind. But I'm skilled in hand to hand combat. Way more than Sasuke.
I was down at the training grounds with Kakashi, when iruka-sensei came up to me, saying,"Naruto, the Chuunin exams are tomorrow, at twelve- sharp." I nodded, and he disappeared in a swirl of leaves. I looked at Kakashi, and asked him if he could attend the Chuunin exams with me. He eye smiled at me, but said, "I'm sorry, but I have an S rank mission to attend to." I frowned at that. Kakashi sensei hardly ever has an S rank mission. I brushed it off, and continued training.

*******
It was five minutes before the competition, and I was already getting battle jitters. "Relax. Breathe. You got this in the bag." I told myself. I inhaled sharply, and exhaled, slowly. I walked to Iruka-sensei with a nervous smile on my face. He grinned when he saw my expression. He said,"Relax, Naruto. Your not the only one who feels this way. Look at the others." He gestured to Sasuke. Sure enough, he was nervous as well as the others. The only one who seemed confident was Ino. Which I thought was a little intimidating. She had nice, long blond hair that covered over her right eye, and wearing a belly shirt, that, obviously, showed her nice, toned stomach. I realized I was drooling over her, and Iruka saw me and laughed. He nudged me, "Why don't you just go talk to her?" He said. I scoffed, and said,"What are you talking about" turning red. She saw me staring, and blushed, and turned away. I sighed dramatically, and turned to Iruka, "Can we get in with this already?" He nodded, grinning, knowingly. "Sure." He said. He got everyone's attention and said, "Alright. The Chuunin trials start now." Everyone cheered except Sasuke and Shino. The two silent ones in the entire class.
I grinned at Iruka when he said, "First match. Naruto versus Kiba!" Kiba jumped onto the arena with Akamaru, and said,"Your going down, Naruto!" I walked calmly to the arena, and got on it, saying nothing, but grinning. Iruka started the countdown, "Three.. Two.. One.. Go!" Kiba ran towards me, and immediately did a jutsu I've never seen before. "Fang over Fang!! Two drill-like spirals headed towards me, and I made a mental note not to get hit by them, because they looked sharp. I easily sidestepped, made a Rasengan, and hit him with it, knocking him out of the ring. Iruka grinned slightly at me, " Naruto wins." He said. "Next fight, Sasuke versus Shino." Sasuke and Shino both stepped up, calmly, silently, and bowed respectfully. Still not saying a word. I snuck a quick glance at Ino, only to see she was looking at me too. She quickly looked away. I grinned, and walked over to her. She glanced nervously at me, fidgeting with her fingers, and brushing her hair behind her ear. I smiled at her discomfort, glad that she was as nervous as me. I hadn't gotten to know Ino a lot, but I knew she had a crush on me, ever since last year, I've noticed. As far as I know, she hasn't known I had a crush on her either. But I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I didn't know what to say, so what came out was "Urm rhi?" She giggled slightly, and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Um.. Hi. I'm Ino." I said, "Naruto." I held my hand out, and she took it, shaking it. We let go and she said, "So, I saw your fight. You were pretty good. Where'd you learn to fight?" I stiffened, "Never reveal where you got training from. I am training you to protect yourself from Your fathers enemies. Nothing more, nothing less." Kakashi-sensei had said. I told her, "I train a lot in my free time." She frowned like this wasn't an acceptable answer, but her smile cane back almost as fast as her frown came. She said,"Well, your pretty good." I smiled proudly. I noticed her observing me when I was fighting, and I felt like I was the strongest person in the universe. I had to show off. I had to. Then I looked back to Sasuke and Shino fight. Sasuke was beating Shino horribly. He tried to use his insects to protect himself, but Sasuke used, "Fire style: Fire ball Jutsu!!" A big ball of fire came, and burned all of his insects to the ground, and Shino gave up after that. I guess he didn't have any other offensive jutsus. Iruka said, "Sasuke wins! Next fight, between the two strongest, here, Naruto versus Sasuke!" I grinned at Sasuke, and I noticed he glanced at me, before turning back to his fan club. I stepped up to the arena, and took out my kunai, made clones, and I made them attack me. I didn't care if everyone's eyes were on me, while I trained. I had to prepare. This is Sasuke Uchiha. For all I know, he has the Sharingan. I defeated all of my clones, while some people cheered me on, motivating me, but then Sasuke came up, and said, "Train with someone more valuable. Me." He grinned slightly, and I grinned back. Iruka started the countdown as we got into our positions. "Three.. Two.. One.. Go!" Both of us rushes in to fight, and as soon as we got to each other, we clashed our kunais together. Sasuke broke out, and swiped at my feet, I back flipped over it, and kicked him in the face. He fell back, but quickly recovered to do hand signs, "Fire style: Fire ball Jutsu!" A ball of fire came at me, but I quickly dove out of the wave, making a Rasengan as I ran towards Sasuke, he took his kunai, and maimed at me, but I hit it with my Rasengan. We struggled against the others strength. My Rasengan was winning, and sasuke knew it. He also knew if he let go, he would also get hit by the Rasengan. I predicted that the only way out is to dive sideways, which is what he did, but I expected this, and went sideways with him, hitting him with the Rasengan in the chest, and sent him flying into a tree. Everyone was speechless, but Iruka said, trying hard not to smile, "Naruto wins!" Everyone cheered except for Sakura, she glared at me, and ran to Sasuke, attempting to heal him. I stepped down from the arena. Iruka approached me, and said, "Good job, Naruto. Your father would've been proud." I nodded, walking away, but asked if I could leave the tournament. He said, "Its fine. You can leave if you want." I quickly left and collapsed next to my apartment. How did I not notice the blood stain in my shirt? I lifted my shirt to see how bad it was. I noticed that a piece of the kunai that I had hit my Rasengan with made it into my skin, and punctured my organs. I stuck my hand inside of the wound, and biting my tounge not to scream, I pulled out the shard. I released the breath I didn't know I was holding in. I saw my eyes go dark, and the last thing I saw was Ino and Iruka, running towards me, shouting my name. That's when I blacked out.
*******
**Ino POV**
When I first saw Naruto, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I studied him, and his movements to see if I could learn from him. Once he came up to me, my heart felt like it was about to burst from my chest. When I noticed he was nervous too, I was so happy. I might have a chance with him after all. But when I saw his fight with Sasuke, i was stunned, and swooned when he beat Sasuke. But I saw a straw piece of Sasuke kunai Pierce him. I didn't think it was fatal, since he didn't wince. But when I saw him talking to Iruka, I saw the discomfort in his face, and the stain on his shirt. After he jogged off, I went up to Iruka and told him what I saw. His eyes narrowed on Naruto as he jogged away. We followed Naruto, and we saw Naruto collapse on his porch of his apartment. Me and Iruka started sprinting towards him as we saw him pull the shard out, and lose consciousness. We took him to the hospital, and they said ,"He'll live, but he has to be watched twenty four seven. Just to be on the safe side. Possibly someone who's close to him." Iruka shook his head sadly, and said," His parents are dead. They died when.. It attacked." Iruka, and the doctors shuddered at the word, "It". I stared at them, confused but shook my head, and blurted out, " I'm his girlfriend. I could watch over him." Everyone stared wide eyed at me. I turned red. "I mean.. I-if you allow me." I stuttered. Iruka smiled, and said, "Well, its alright with me. What do you say, Tsunade?" Tsunade studied at her until it made her uncomfortable. Then she smiled, and said,"Well, it looks like Naruto is grown up." Then she got a wicked smirk on her face. "If your his girlfriend, then kiss him. On the lips." I stood there, shocked that she would say that. I replied after getting over my shock. "Fine." I marched over to Naruto, who looked so peaceful, I whispered in his ear ,"Sorry about this." Then planted a kiss right on his lips. I was taken aback when I felt his hands on my head, pushing me deeper. He started to kiss back, but lightly. I blushed like mad, and jumped back. I saw him staring at me, grinning. "I always knew it. Nice job granny Tsunade." He said. Tsunade winked at him, and I stormed out of the room, with him calling my name. Trying to follow me. "Ino! I'm sorry!!" I kept walking away, but stopped when he only took two steps, and sat back down, already out of breath, and in deep pain. I looked back, his eyes were pleading. I rolled my eyes, and went back to him, picked him up, and placed him on the bed with a grunt. He was sort of heavy, and was wearing a hospital dress, and I was careful not to touch his backside. I then huffed, and said, "See you later," I stormed away, blushing like a madman- or MadWOMAN.

End chapter two. Questions comments complaints or concerns? Follow me or just comment.