Start of the Secret

"Bad at wearing uniform."

I knew that would happen... he didn't even button up his blouse, or have his vest on.

"Where is your tie?"

Ofcourse, you have good eyes teacher! He doesn't have a tie. Plus he have two of his button undone.

"... where is your name tag?"

Aigoo... I told him so many times about the name tag...

"And, why don't you take off this mask?"

I know right, he is one unadaptable person. It's not even winter yet, and he puts on a mask which is also black. He is not even sick.

"Come here and kneel down on the floor, Kim Sangbae. You will get 8 penalty points."

Yes, yes. You have to get a penalty point... what? 8 points?

"Eh?!"

I was surprised that I pointed my index finger towards the school head teacher with my mouth opened, and there was Kim Sangbae who I couldn't see what face he was making because of the mask, walking past me. Kim Joohyun who was next to me gasped as he put my hand down and the head teacher stared into my eyes and asked, "Are you the transfer student." Damn... did I get picked on by the head teacher on my first day of school?

"Yes..."
"Haha... teacher, isn't the weather so windy today? I think we should go inside the building!"

I was speaking vaguely, and there was Joohyun who helped me out by humorously talking to the head teacher as he dragged me towards the building. If it wasn't for Joohyun, I would have been picked on... while getting dragged by Joohyun, I turned to look behind to see where Sangbae would be kneeling down on the floor but he was no where to be seen.

"Kim Sangbae!  I told you to come here and kneel down! Where do you think you are going?!"

That's right. The head teacher was pointing his finger towards me, and there Sangbae was walking along beside me and Joohyun. Sangbae just ignored the head teacher as he kept on walking, while on the other side Joohyun was looking really uneasy. And, there was me who was walking beside them.

What a funny scenario.

"Aigoo... Kim Sangbae."

Why are you being so stubborn for. If you listened to me just once, we could of just walked in without a problem. Look at Joohyun. He does everything by himself so well, I don't even know who's the oldest or the youngest... in this family. I wonder who will believe that they are brothers.

"Kim Sangbae, you will be suffering from now on. I got put into the same class as you because of my mum, so I will be watching you from now on. Hehe..."

"... shut up."

Sangbae replied to me with his mask on. His taste in fashion is so unusual. You are dead now. Because not even your mum, class teacher or any of those ahjumma's out there won't be as scary as me when watching over you.

"Ah, Daeun noona! I'm going to head off to my class~"
"Okay, Joohyun-ah. Thanks for helping me out~"
"That was nothing. Bye noona! Sangbae hyung! Take care of Daeun noona~"

We got separated in front of the shoe shelf that made only Sangbae and myself standing there. Sangbae usually doesn't talk much and me? Lee Daeun is the talkative one. You want to know about our relationship? We are just friend that got known because of our parents. We know about each other a lot. But nowadays it's been so hard lately to make a conversation with him, since he stays silent most of the time.