How It All Started

Adair's POV

I kept running, there was no time to stop. I was running so fast I forgot I had legs, I tripped and came down with a crash, I was bleeding... badly, but I had to keep running, or I'd have to go back. It was me and Cinder now. At least I didn't think she got caught. I finally came to an alleyway a while ahead. I'd been running for 3 miles and didn't feel thirsty. I guess dehydration at the Orphanage kinda prepared me for this day. All she had to do was leave this town, and restart. Re-bout, a place where she could live again. First she needed Cinder.

"There you are!" Adair quickly drew out her blade and stopped just a millimeter away from the jaguar. She finally saw it was only Cinder. She was so relieved she hugged the life outta her.

"What happened to you?" She looked and studied Cinder head to toe who was covered in flour and dough. 

"I grew hungry"

"So you decided to eat yourself?!" she rolled her eyes.

"No. I just got caught"

"So you drowned yourself in flour out of shame."

"I hate you Adair"

"I love you too."

And ever since then we grew a bond so strong people would think we are twins. We called our selves The Sisters and we are on the run. We can't stop, or the past we are running from will become our present. But we did. And I guess you can blame what happened at Willow's on us, but its more like a circle. You can backtrack all you want but you'll stay in the same place. Well here is the story about a town, who became a city, which became a state, which became a country, which became ashes.

This is our story.