All My Heart

As Kathy got up to the beautiful archway my brother, myself and Vic all set up she was trying her best to stop crying.

I patted her shoulder to let her know that everything is going to be ok. I knew she was going to be very shocked and nervous. No matter how much she loved Kellin she's always been scared of him leaving her at the alter dumbfounded.

This is all Kell has been talking about for months and I know for a fact he wouldn't do something like that.

The preacher my brother hired to preform the ceremony started by reading a verse from the bible and the asked Kell the question about his vows first which is how they wanted it done.

"Kathy, ever since the moment I saw you I knew that no matter what happened I wanted you in my life somehow. To be standing here in front of everyone we know and love is scary yes but also so exciting. I never thought you would have put up with me for so long and be willing to for the rest of your live. I love you Kathy forever and always. I am honored to finally be able to call you my wife." Kellin said with tears threating to escape his eyes. Vic looked at him and put a hand on his should letting him know that it was ok to cry if he wanted to and that we are all here for him.

I can't help but smile as Vic does this. Nobody I have ever dated would have done something like that for Kell not even Jaime and he was one of the better ones. Vic though seems to be to good to be true sometimes. After that it's Kathy's turn.

"Kellin, my love, ever since the moment we met I have waited to be with you forever. We have been through so much. No matter what happened between us I was and still am completely in love with you. I am honored to finally be able to call you my husband. Forever and always."

After hearing their wonderful confessions of love for each other I wanted to cry as the preacher said you may now kiss the bride. I was so happy for them.

They decided not to worry about a reception because they had all they wanted and needed each other. So Vic and I went upstairs to our room and watched a little bit of tv to relax after the long day we had.

It's nice to be able to help my brother but I didn't have very much time with Vic for our first official Valentine's day together. So just being able to be with him in our room cuddling is enough to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

4 YEARS LATER

"Kali, are you ready yet? Vic has been waiting for you for 2 hours." Kellin says as I am still putting on the finishing touches to my hair. We are going on a double date while Vic's brother Mike and wife Ashley offered to watch the children. Kathy and Kell have two little boys Bryan, 3, and Kevin, 1. Vic and I have a little girl Victoria, 2, who we named after his wonderful mother.

"Ok Kell I'm done. You know how hard it is for me to get my hair just right. Especially since this day means everything." I came out of the bathroom and he just looks at me smiling. Today was the day I said I do to my wonderful husband 3 years ago. Hard to imagine that Vic and I are celebrating our anniversary already, and that our daughter just turned 2 a little over two weeks ago.

Time really does fly when your having fun. "Kali, do you know where Vicki's teddy bear is? Neither she nor I can find it." Ashley comes into my room, she looks up and gets a huge smile on her face. "Absolutely beautiful." I smile and thank her for the compliment. "Yes, I do know where her teddy bear is. She left it on the couch yesterday when she got home from day care. Her and Vic where watching movies together last night while I studied."

I decided about a year ago that I better go back to school to finish my law degree. I only had 2 years left on it when I asked to take a five year sabbatical. With everything going on with Jaime and Alex and my brother I just couldn't focus on it. After so long I had to go over my old notes to catch myself back up before I even tired to go back. I am very glad I did decide to go back though. I have an amazing internship and my family is so happy for me. Kellin told me when I signed up for my classes that he was so proud of me that I wasn't letting my past stop me from pursuing my dream.

I had decided to become a lawyer because of what children go through when parents get divorced or even when they are abused. I wanted to be able to show them that no matter what they have gone through that they can over come it. Just like I have after losing people that I was so close to. Losing Rose was hard even coming out of the depression I was in because of it was extremely hard. I am just so grateful to all the wonderful people who have been there for me since it happened.

Alex and I talk to each other from time to time but it's mostly to just see how we are handling life without her. Kellin is always being so cautious on Vikki because of our medical history. Vic is worried about it just as much as Kell is but he manages to not make it a big issue like my brother. Ash is so happy her and Mike got married a few months after Vic and I did. They have been inseparable since. Jaime has a new girlfriend that he really likes and is trying his best not to make the mistakes he did with me to her.

Everyone seems to be handling things pretty well. I'm of course a wreck inside but the only person who knows all of the details as to why is my wonderful husband who I have maintained to conversation with like I did before we started dating. Life is what it is and if I could change one thing about mine it is that I had Rose here with us being the most amazing big sister I know she would have been.