beginning to end :)

Today I was doing my very first 'Reading Your Comments' video over Twitter. I got through alot before I came across this one comment that stood out to me. It said " do you find it weird when you get shipped with people?" I smiled as read it and explained the reality of shipping. Then made a joke saying to ship me with Yoshi. I thought it was just some stupid joke, but after I recorded the video it got to me. I started questioning my whole life, sexuality, and especially my sanity. Did I really have feelings for a make believe dinosaur? Am I really getting that lonely after Owen left? No it couldn't be. I didn't want to be one of those people who bought so many cats the amount was considered animal cruelty. But this was different. This was a dinosaur from a video game. But not just any dinosaur... my love. I didn't know what it was but I just felt this raging love for him. I needed to find a way to be with him. But how? Anyone I told would think I'm crazy. They would probably think I've been doing drugs or have been depressed. But it needed to be done. So I called up my friend Austin who was a Robotics Engineer. I told him my situation. I knew he'd understand. He was a little sceptical at first but then he agreed to make a replica of my one true love. I told him I'd pay any price to make this happen. A few months later I received a phone call say that it's ready for me to come pick it up. So I immediately left to pick it up. When I got to his studio I saw it. It was perfect. I was more in love than ever. I told Austin he did an amazing job. I ran over and hugged the dino replica. I took it home. I didn't know what to do with myself. I was so astonished about what I was in front of me. I went to get my tripod to take a picture of us two. When I walked away I was surprised. It made noise! Those oh so sexy dinosaur noises that came from the robot made me "happy". I slowly kissed the thing with passion and lust. And later that night experimented with the beautiful creature that is Yoshi. I was finally happy.